• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Forum Tee Shirt Competition

magrov

Diamond Member
Also something simple but catchy is a picture of a door, bra hanging off the door handle.

Talkingsex.com written on a sign, hung on a nail on the door.

Catches and draws the eye towards the words

W

wr3xr

I hate to sound negative in the talkinsex world of positivity and rose coloured glasses but would any members actually wear a talkinsex.com tee shirt?

T

Thatguy

geez if I was still any good with photoshop..

but I'm a bit rusty these days..

magrov

Diamond Member
I hate to sound negative in the talkinsex world of positivity and rose coloured glasses but would any members actually wear a talkinsex.com tee shirt?
Selling or giving them away at things like sexpo's will see them worn

W

wr3xr

I dont think so.

Would you wear one to the shops / bunnings / gym etc?

98% of people keep their punting a secret in real life so I cant imagine a member wearing one in public

magrov

Diamond Member
I dont think so.

Would you wear one to the shops / bunnings / gym etc?

98% of people keep their punting a secret in real life so I cant imagine a member wearing one in public
Nope, I wouldn't.

I have been involved with the marketing and selling of merchandise though and you would be surprised what people will use or wear in public if it was given as a "prize".

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy There excellent Driver harry,
I also enjoy the spin of your wording
Talkingsex.com and Takingsex.com

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
When your done with talking, just sex it up...succumb to the forum that is educational in a procreation kinda way.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Any more T-Shirt ideas?
Come-on show us your ideas, you could be a winner
Driver Harry ideas below;- excellent work, he a big chance to be the winner

tshirt2.jpg tshirt3.jpg

Ahoy here mine;- 'What a work of Art"
t-shirt.jpg

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
looks like no one is interested anymore , you got the strike when the iron is hot

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Nice work Harry, reminds me of the Rolling stones Poster LOL
Cheers and Pass the Rum

Roxy Rabbit

Silver Member
Great idea, not sure exactly how to post a visual on this but was thinking the silhouette of a tree formed with girls and the talk'n sex.com at the base???? maybe not as creative as wanted but encorporates the girls, a tree symobolizing Langtrees and then the talk'n sex title????

Dez

...the floor is lava
Legend Member
I might be able to whip that idea up for yah Roxy, i can do hand drawn or 'shopped up?

Morgan Sapphire

Diamond Member
Loved all your artwork happypirate. My favourite would have to be Nerd is the New Sexy....lol! I actually have a lot in common with nerds. Maybe it's because I used to be one when I was younger and I definately use that intelectual side to my advantage when striking up a conversation.