Does This Heat Get You Out Or Make You Stay In?

X

Xavier Jung

Staying within the topic parameters...anyone experienced anything over 65 degrees centigrade? That's the highest personally for me.

Davep89

Silver Member
I'm retired and I have a pool (and beer!). Bring it on! There's nothing more depressing that a cool summer!

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
Therein lies the problem. When the humidity is so high evaporative aircon does not work so well, so might need to break out the portable refridgeative unit I have and close up the family room. Rosie has the best idea. Stay in and binge on a favourite TV series.
Watching the golf at the moment! With a nice cold Guinness! Waiting for the cool change then off to the shops to get food for Sunday's GOT binge!

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Working tomorrow and I wish shops would open at 0800 here on Sundays too! Highly annoying having to wait til 1100.

WA= Wait Awhile.... go to the IGA on beaufort street or stirling highway both are 24/7... or even canning bridge near the old raffles.

John Smithl

Legend Member
Today's forecast 40 degrees
Friday 41
Saturday 40
Sunday 40
Monday 32 cool change

I'm ok with dry heat, hydration and having a cool place to retreat to when needed.
Also, a good night's sleep with aircon is wonderful.
Hot and humid is really challenging.

Hope any fires are minimized.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Today's forecast 40 degrees
Friday 41
Saturday 40
Sunday 40
Monday 32 cool change

I'm ok with dry heat, hydration and having a cool place to retreat to when needed.
Also, a good night's sleep with aircon is wonderful.
Hot and humid is really challenging.

Hope any fires are minimized.

Sooner this :)

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 7.16.31 AM.png