Does This Heat Get You Out Or Make You Stay In?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Nah Europe use centigrade

Anyway enjoy the dry heat Home's dropped from mid 40's to low 30's but now it's so humid chooks aren't laying fried eggs now but poached

LOL... How can people live in the Pilbara is beyond me...or Marble bar.. poached eggs have a salad... ;)

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Therein lies the problem. When the humidity is so high evaporative aircon does not work so well, so might need to break out the portable refridgeative unit I have and close up the family room. Rosie has the best idea. Stay in and binge on a favourite TV series.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Therein lies the problem. When the humidity is so high evaporative aircon does not work so well, so might need to break out the portable refridgeative unit I have and close up the family room. Rosie has the best idea. Stay in and binge on a favourite TV series.

I have a real air cond unit within 5 feet away from me... :) it has a penguin mode, guess what mode its in? LOL

Phoebe

Legend Member
Here are the top ten sexiest nations 2019:

1. Ukraine
  2. Denmark
  3. Philippines
  4. Brazil
  5. Australia
  6. South Africa
  7. Italy
  8. Armenia
  9. England
  10. Canada

Phoebe

Legend Member
As voted by whom I wonder?

I would say people whom travel the world, like I do, and I would say >

Ukraine
Russia
Czech
Romania
Poland
Italian
Spain
Croatia
Ireland
Sweden

thats my 10 ten from my travels

C

Ciao Baby

I would say people whom travel the world, like I do, and I would say >

Ukraine
Russia
Czech
Romania
Poland
Italian
Spain
Croatia
Ireland
Sweden

thats my 10 ten from my travels
Yes thats all very well & good however my question is - was the list the result of an official poll or is it merely just yours or someone else's "personal opinion"?

Phoebe

Legend Member
Yes thats all very well & good however my question is - was the list the result of an official poll or is it merely just yours or someone else's "personal opinion"?

The same places that rate Australia as one of the happiest nations on earth... but hey.. The same folks that told Australia that Estonia is better in Education.. The faceless humans.. like us on here ! ;)

C

Ciao Baby

The same places that rate Australia as one of the happiest nations on earth... but hey.. The same folks that told Australia that Estonia is better in Education.. The faceless humans.. like us on here ! ;)

Again...
That is all very well & good & perhaps even wonderful however u still haven't answered the original question?

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
I had a rather pleasant fling with a Ukrainian lady staying in the same resort as me whilst on holidays in May. Very pleasant.

Phoebe

Legend Member
mila-kunis-no-makeup-gallery-l.jpg
Ukrainian.. NOT a redhead, but she's one sexy lady! what has Ukraine in the water source, AND they want to impeach Trump over his involvement in the country.. can you see why ? LOL

C

Ciao Baby

F-Nose.... ;)
[/QUOTE]
That is a very odd name for a statistics & data gathering company indeed... Are they based in Poland phoebe? 🤭🤭🤭

Phoebe

Legend Member
F-Nose.... ;)
That is a very odd name for a statistics & data gathering company indeed... Are they based in Poland phoebe? 🤭🤭🤭
[/QUOTE]

Nar, Based in a 5th level unheated basement in Siberia.. Hence the Term F-Nose... so think what the F means in that context?

C

Ciao Baby

Nar, Based in a 5th level unheated basement in Siberia.. Hence the Term F-Nose... so think what the F means in that context?
[/QUOTE]
Finger maybe? 🤧