Does This Heat Get You Out Or Make You Stay In?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Talking about handling heat not how hot red heads are! Already a thread for that! OMFG Phoebs, are you a politician?

Redheads are my kryptonite... True.. why you ask if I'm a Politician? LOL

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I may b being a bit fussy here but the ink spoils it a bit for me.
Kinda takes away from the whole sweet angelic pure wholesome girl next door thing I had goin on in my head 🙄

Which head? LOL

English Rose

BBW English Rose Massage
Gold Member
It's been so hot of late here in Perth, just wondering what everyone thinks.I prefer the cold, wet and windy and yet I still take cold showers!!! Everyone is banging on about summer bodies and the like, but I have a winter body for I am most likely to be out and about in the winter months! Heat makes me sleepy and I really rather not head out into the sun and get melanoma!
I am curious to hear what you all think!! Do tell xx
I prefer Spring and Autumn weather. This hot weather doesn't entice me to go outside and burn to a crisp. By the way everyone...it's going to be 42 degrees tomorrow! YUCK!!
Anyone needing a massage down my way, give us a call, it's lovely and cool indoors.
Keep cool Rosie Nuru.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
My day off work today. Just cranked up the air conditioning in the house. I was going to wash the car. Was.

Daughter (tradie) messaged me saying her boss does not any of the painting team outside today. Indoor painting work only.

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
My day off work today. Just cranked up the air conditioning in the house. I was going to wash the car. Was.

Daughter (tradie) messaged me saying her boss does not any of the painting team outside today. Indoor painting work only.
Great boss your daughter has! I too have a day off so enjoying staying indoors myself! Might head out when the alleged storms hit later!

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Great boss your daughter has! I too have a day off so enjoying staying indoors myself! Might head out when the alleged storms hit later!
Same here. Catching up with some mates for a games night (well, beer and pizza) tonight. Hopefully it will be much cooler then.

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
Same here. Catching up with some mates for a games night (well, beer and pizza) tonight. Hopefully it will be much cooler then.
Apparently it will be cooler later, can't come soon enough! I'll be heading down the shops later to buy foods to cater for a Game of Thrones season 8 marathon! Happening on Sunday, working tomorrow and because I love to cook, best be prepped!

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Apparently it will be cooler later, can't come soon enough! I'll be heading down the shops later to buy foods to cater for a Game of Thrones season 8 marathon! Happening on Sunday, working tomorrow and because I love to cook, best be prepped!
Home cooked meal and a good TV series is an awesome combination. Just needs a nice bottle of wine to go with it. :)

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Longneck for breakfast, then cold pint after work on Saturday, then more longnecks back home! Loving life! xx
Sounds like me when I am on holiday! Awesomeness!

Damn it, now I need a pint of the good stuff right now. Might head out to Clancy's Fish Pub later for a pint and lunch!

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
What type of games do you lads play? Cards, board, or watching sports? All three I've been known to enjoy!

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
What type of games do you lads play? Cards, board, or watching sports? All three I've been known to enjoy!
Board games in the main. Plus we have had cracker card game nights in the past. Been doing this stuff for over twenty years now. Good mates, good times.