Does This Heat Get You Out Or Make You Stay In?

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
It's been so hot of late here in Perth, just wondering what everyone thinks.I prefer the cold, wet and windy and yet I still take cold showers!!! Everyone is banging on about summer bodies and the like, but I have a winter body for I am most likely to be out and about in the winter months! Heat makes me sleepy and I really rather not head out into the sun and get melanoma!
I am curious to hear what you all think!! Do tell xx

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
It's been so hot of late here in Perth, just wondering what everyone thinks.I prefer the cold, wet and windy and yet I still take cold showers!!! Everyone is banging on about summer bodies and the like, but I have a winter body for I am most likely to be out and about in the winter months! Heat makes me sleepy and I really rather not head out into the sun and get melanoma!
I am curious to hear what you all think!! Do tell xx

Me: Winter all year round.

paris1.jpg

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
I work in a pleasant air conditioned office until I need to undertake a site visit. In this weather with the easterly it is like getting into a fan forced oven. Roll on winter.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
My personal view, people who "love Summers have never worked a day during summer"
I would love Summer if I had a beach house for all Summer.
I would love Summer sports, enjoying the Tennis and cricket all day long.
Farmers never get a break from the weather, Truck drivers never get a break from the weather etc etc etc...……...
If I was a Lad and had all the money in the world, I certainly would not be working during the Summer.....
I go....Bingo at the Beach.......

BEACH BLANKET BINGO (1965) R.I.P. ANNETTE FUNICELLO

C

Ciao Baby

Bless you darling! xxx

And it gets even worst...
I have a wedding 2 attend on Saturday & I now have 2 wear my old blue double pluggers which won't even match my black stubbies shorts!
It is bound 2 b the fashion disaster of the century ffs 🥴

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
My personal view, people who "love Summers have never worked a day during summer"
I would love Summer if I had a beach house for all Summer.
I would love Summer sports, enjoying the Tennis and cricket all day long.
Farmers never get a break from the weather, Truck drivers never get a break from the weather etc etc etc...……...
If I was a Lad and had all the money in the world, I certainly would not be working during the Summer.....
I go....Bingo at the Beach.......

BEACH BLANKET BINGO (1965) R.I.P. ANNETTE FUNICELLO

Wow, Linda Evans, before Dynasty. That's going way back. Probably no sunscreen so god rest all their souls before too long. Boo.

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
And it gets even worst...
I have a wedding 2 attend on Saturday & I now have 2 wear my old blue double pluggers which won't even match my black stubbies shorts!
It is bound 2 b the fashion disaster of the century ffs 🥴
I love the sound of your attire for a wedding! Man after my own heart!

C

Ciao Baby

Stubbies and steel capped boots.... The real redneck wedding, maybe could be a shotgun one why not make it authentic.. ;)
Nah mate no boots just a good quality pair of double pluggers always gets the ladies swarming 😀