• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Chat Room

?

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ??

• ???

• ????

• ?????

• Total voters
M

Mary Anne PA

copy the link and then log out of the forum, then try logging in on the link only.. cos it let me log in on another user name but not mine

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I can't get past the login screen either
It won't accept my password
Logged into forums or not

M

Mary Anne PA

chat room problems

yeah sorry guys, we may not get it fixed tonight.. will start fresh tomorrow.
was on this at 6.30isham this morning with some other problems... so IT guy is tired, I'm tired.. so time to go and try again tomorrow.
Be patient, it's a new flashchat and fixing a couple of hiccups..

I mean to say it's bad when it bans the admin as well..lol
Hope it is working tomorrow..

M

Mary Anne PA

Need some testers in chat thanks..

even though it says there are about 10 in there, I think it's old cache..

BUT

I think I have fixed the problem with the banned members..

have upgraded and inserted the correct user groups in the categories which I think was causing the problems, cos now I can log in when I couldn't before

please pop in to chat and let me know if you can or can't log in
thanks

M

Mary Anne PA

hopefully I got it all solved now, got rid of the names, as you come and go the name is leaving now... and fixed the login problem.. so lets see how we go. At this stage I haven't been able to stop it from making you log in but small details for now..

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

to log out, click on the red button so it takes your name off the chat and menu instead of leaving you up there.. otherwise people will think your in chat and think your rude for not answering..lol

M

Mary Anne PA

angelina jolie and brad pitt are actual bots in the chat room... something I am testing.. so dont worry when they dont answer back

J

joey69

Well done serena,, its working, but now no one is chatting to me, hahahahahahahaha, i think everyone has fallen asleep!!! thanks for keeping our chat room going!
love (mrs) joey69

A

admin

Chat room problems

May have some problems with chatroom today, we did an upgrade and it's still got the same problems... so will be working on it tonight and may even get a new one..... sorry guys but be patient.

M

Mary Anne PA

chatroom should be okay now if i made all the changes correct.. let me know if you can't get in... thanks

C

couple

The Chatroom. Is it just us ??

Hi,
We have been to the chatroom about ten times.
Everything seems to load up but we always seem to be the only ppl there.
Is it just us ???? Are we doing something wrong ??????
Just wondering.
M+B in Melbourne XXXX

Rancorel

Silver Member
Just keep trying. Sometimes its good, sometimes its bad. The ppl are worth talking to when they're there. :)

chris

sees the best in everyone
Foundation Member
no its not just you sometimes i go on and no one else is there as well i think ppl are getting bored with the chat scene lol

G

goodfunlad

i have found the same thing as you guys, i thought it was just people from Melbourne like me having troubles with the chat...........

K

kiwimystic

Wow im surprised to see someone else in the forum, let alone the chat room !!!

"Am I awake"

svengali

Foundation Member
I usually enjoy forums rather than chat rooms because the comments are more thoughtfully put together. Chat can get a bit banal unless you have half a dozen or so lively people pushing it along.

T

Tyler

Maybe those interested could arrange a time to have a group in the chat room.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I rarely enter the chat room but did last night and had a bit of fun with 4 chat room regulars.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kiwimystic

Fun mmmmmmmm yes, well i was captured, escaped, went awol, re-captured, tied up and punished, handed around the troops and finally managed to flee into exile.........

Maryanne you are a great team leader
violent-smiley-093.gif
violent-smiley-096.gif

DT4eva

Gold Member
question on the chat room when is there people in there and what time , as we have been in a few times and no one has been there

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Hi there, we tend to look in the chat room at the same time as looking at the days posts, usually somewhere between 8 and 11 in the evening. We log in to chat at the same time and if no one is in there we stay in and when people enter we chat. If you have audio on your PC you can hear when they enter so dont have to keep looking......
Think a lot of people may only open one browser window and go back and forth from forum to chat.
Hope this helps
Regard R & S:3some:

DT4eva

Gold Member
ahh thanks Rhett and Scarlett we will have to get in there at that time ,, but tonight we wont be home so will have to get in there another time. thanks

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I log in 2-3 times a week
Sometimes theres no-one
Sometimes its a sausage fest
And other times there are decent people to chat too

Hit and miss really

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Cum and join us

Lots of ppl in the chatroom now 2125pm Sat come on in we don't bite were a friendly bunch,get to know us

J

JaM

Bugger.... I can't get past the login screen, Logged into forums or not... Isn't the user name same for chat as on it is on this forum with same passwd??? or am I missing somethin?

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Yes that's right Wildfire&Latina. You use the same password and name for logging into chat. If you're having any problems send a pm to Serena and she will fix it for you. She's a wizz!!

Tiggirl

Foundation Member
Chat nights

Hey Serena,
I notice the chat room's up and running, but it's pretty quiet these days...
I thought it might be fun to maybe organse a regular chat night, maybe pick a topic and get a discussion going?
Sometime when people aren't busy, and have time to hang out - I figure it would be good to give people a chance to interact, get to know each other, and maybe encourage people who might be too shy to go to a dinner or the club a confidence boost, and give the chat room a workout.
I'm sure you could get some volunteers to moderate...just a thought =)
:angel1:

M

Mary Anne PA

thanks tiggirl, your nominated babe..lol

I am so busy lately wouldn't have time to set anything up, so start a new thread under chat, and each week post your theme, or the nights you set up chat, but you will always find some people can never fit in with what you organise and they then want something else. but sei la vi, can't help bad luck, its the luck of the irish... heehee

set the times you want, wont need moderating just have everyone turning up.. maybe set a theme for the night, or something that everyone has to talk about a certain topic.. etc...

see how you go.
what do you think?
thanks
Serena

M

Mary Anne PA

chatting

Heloo pets i have been on a few times, at different times . Every time i have been on someone has given this old bag the time of day..... i just think you have to go on and wait a little... but yes thats sounds a good idea my pet.

Phanny XX