• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Chat Room

?

• ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ??

• ???

• ????

• ?????

• Total voters
W

whenever

Our Chat Room Is Open

So does anyone use the chat room. every time I go there no one is home

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Sorry

That is my fault just haven't had time to organise promise will be open this week from 7.30pm to 10.30pm West Australia time.Mary-Anne

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Chat Room up and Running.

We have had the chatroom open for two nights now and our first night only had Kim from kalgoorlie Maxeen from Midland and Serena from Perth join the chat.Last night we had four people into chat.The ladies that hold the chat are receptionists from Langtrees and are available to answer questions about the sex industry and generally say hello.They do not have a lot of experience in the swingers scene but are interted enough to try and help if you have any questions.
We will always try to have at least one operator on line but if they get busy they do need to attend to there other duties first.Hopefully I'll be available shortly to join the chat room as well.Mary-Anne
Chat is open 7.30pm to 10.30pm West Australian Time every evening.

M

Mary Anne PA

Re: Chat

we're all in chat now guys, come on in,
Serena, Lana, Kimmie and Maxeen

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Re: Our Chat Room Is Open

Just to let you know chat is up and running and going really well.Twelve in the chat room last night and the girls seem to be enjoying it.Keep up the good work girls and I'll wander in now and then and say hello.

M

Mary Anne PA

come on you gyuys, I see you browsing the forum, we are in chat, come say hi, please.

Link is broken so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mary Anne PA

I see you all.. come say hi, we're in there waiting

Link is broken so has been taken down

S

spice-me

robnmisty said:
someone come n talk to me im boredddddddd!!!!

bloody hell Rob, how can you be bored with your three footer ????????

yeah, I have seen the chat room does not really move here well! It's the one thing I miss from AMM. where the chatroom was really active.

Spice-Me

M

Mary Anne PA

chat room is active usually of a night time hun... some of us ahem ahem... work during the day... LOL

R

robnmisty

*ahem,ahem* im AM working miss serena :p well not really working just looking busy!

S

spice-me

robnmisty said:
*ahem,ahem* im AM working miss serena :p well not really working just looking busy!

Work is for my slaves.....:whip2:

Spice-Me

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
New Chat is open and awesome

Congradulations Amanda I like the new chat works great join us everyone

sioxie

Foundation Member
Got to agree this one is alot better than the old one! Works really well............

S

spice-me

Amanda, you a goddess, the new chatroom is working tops, and even keeping the old dogs like me happy....

THANK YOU

Spice-Me

P

Polska

Good stuff

The new chat is cool....it has noises and smilies and works a treat well done.

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
sorry .. love the new chat is fun :D
all it needs now is ... MORE ICONS !!! .. hehehe

A

Amanda

Glad you all like it!! I heard from somebody tonight that there has been plenty of chat about it in another sites chatroom, so I'm expecting to get quite a few new visitors in the next week or two!!!

WhoooHooo! :headbang:

T

twowheels

Chat room - What day and time?

Time to vote

T

twowheels

Come on ppl, your forum and your chatroom, come vote and/or express your opinion.

W

Wildcat

I cant really say a day or time as my work is odd nites and i have to balance my home life with it all. but i do try and get on when i can so if others set a best time i will try to be there...lol :icon_boun

T

twowheels

Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, between 8 and 12 seem like the most popular choices so far, but without more input, it is going to be hard to press for better chat software and dedicated themes etc, up to you guys now.

I'll leave the poll open until Sun night, and then close it

S

Seduction

The poll is to closed.. should change it to weekdays 8am-5pm weekends 8-5 or 5pm-12am etc.. most people can make it daily so the pool isnt going to show real results..

Im open all weekdays and cant wait to get the room up and running!!

S

STUDDD_CK

Why does no-one use the chatroom?

I have been in the chatroom a number of times now and each time I have been the only one there. Am I doing something wrong or ??? Perhaps it might be a good idea to arrange a specific time for interested parties to meet?

Please respond with your thoughts...

N

nikita

I have chatted a few times in the room, but as you have found there are lots of times when its empteeeeeee. I suppose its because we all do things at different times. Maybe there could be theme chat nights. My most successful times have been late at night, like 11 or 12.

::)

sioxie

Foundation Member
Hi Studd and nikita,

The chatroom used to be used alot more frequently and we used to get quite alot of people in there around 7.30 onwards.......it is a great place to chat and get to know your fellow forum members :)

At one stage we did exactly as you have suggested nikita and set aside a specific nite/time (plus general theme) to all meet and it was posted on the forum so perhaps we could start to do this again what do you think?????????

S

Spice Me

chat room blues :(

I miss the chat room during the day.

I can go to redhotpie and others, but it's better on our forum, as I know the people and have met many.... makes it more personal and cumffy for me...:)

I'd like to start a morning and after noon rondevue (oops spelling help!!! ) say 10am and 3pm when we can meet and chat... like a coffee club, with more fun...in the chat room.

Maybe Langers or Club can sponsor some vouchers for best bedate online, chat subject etc.... or A mistery fee prize when Mandy or Sox or one of the other moderators drop in.

Also maybe a langers girl inthe evening telling dirty bed time stories.,...mmmm :3some: lol... what do the sinners :angel12: and saints :angel1: think ???

ps would be nice to have a little window on forum front page showing who was in the chat room...numbers or names or both pleazeeeeeeeee

Spice Me

M

Mandy

Hiya All

The forums are currently under going some big changes and the Chat Room isn't available atm... Be patient, I'm sure it will be back bigger and better than before!!!

M...

N

nikita

Thanks Sioxie, making times has my vote, and i also like the idea of seeing whos in the chat room. Wow spice me, dont you work....:cya: