• ????

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ?????

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I.ve had meeting with mandy and we can organise a chat room with same login quite easily but i think should be restricted to certain hours because the chat room stops and slows down posting which makes the forum interesting...what are the members thoughts...mandy says that while we can't take it off air we may be able to show the link in certain hours only...i thought 8pm to 2am out time might be better which is 6pm to Midnight most times in eastern states.

P

perthcanbehot

I like the sound of it between 6pm and midnight
But either way im excited that it is going ahead
Thanks

P

PerthNcheeky

New Chat Room Problem

Hiya :)

Just tried to go into the new chat room ... and it said I was banned!

Pretty quick ... even for me .... lol

Perhaps the options aren't set quite right yet ... is it set to let everyone in? or just moderators/admin types? or who? lol

Anyone else had trouble?

Cheers

Ross

P

PerthNcheeky

heya Mandy .... nope ... still banned :(

I'm sorry ... honest I am! lol

Cheers

Ross

P

PerthNcheeky

YaaaaaaaaaY :)

Well done mandy ..... it works!

Now I just need someone to talk to ... lol

Cheers

Ross

J

joey69

Where is everyone??? im ready to chat!!!!!!!!!!! love (mrs)joey69 xxx

O

ocean invader

Hey, c,mon all you members get in there and vote, let,s get the chat room open from 12.00 midday, so all us night shifters can get in there and get to know you all.

M

mlcja

The CHAT ROOM - some problems

Hi to anyone who can help me. I have tried entering the chat room but it doesnt load past 34%. Does anyone know why it would do this? Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks
Linda

M

Mary Anne PA

Microsoft internet explorer (which you can see at the top of the web site in the green bar)

or Mozilla Firefox.

Clicking on Help in the menu and the bottom should have 'about xxxxxxx x= the name of the browser.
The window that you open to see all web pages and the program you use to open it. Internet explorer usually has a big blue e as an icon to click on.

Mozilla I believe has a roundish black and orange from memory and then there are other kinds as well.

M

mlcja

Ok Ill explain what happens. The page opens and says loading settings ok, then directly under that it says loading main chat window. The whole page blank besides that. Im using microsoft internet explorer. Thanks

N

nophsp

when you see loading to 34% it is loading flashchat, but something is causing it to stop. Possibly, you have an old version of Flash (like an animator program for your browser) or you have an anti-virus/spyware package preventing it from loading.

It seems the adultforum site server must get very busy, because it can be slow at times, so maybe give it a few minutes to load.

You can download the latest version of Flash player from http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download

Good Luck

M

mlcja

Hi again,
For some reason I still cannot enter the chat room! Still having the same problem :( Any ideas?
Linda

M

Mary Anne PA

Linda have you tried using a different browser, ie: mozilla firefox?

Did you update the flash player at all.?

Here also is a link that may be able to help you as it is flashchat on V-Bulletin, Itried to do a bit of a serach but time isn't permitting for me, so you may have more time to get an answer if you can't find it in anything else.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=89796

You can download the latest version here of flash also,
http://www.macromedia.com/downloads/

If you click on the link for Macromedia Flash Player, it will detect your operating system and take you to the latest version of the software.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mlcja

I updated flashplayer but still the same problem. How do you change the browser to mozilla firefox? Thanks for your help once again!