Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ????

• ?????

• Total voters

sioxie

Foundation Member
Spice is a "boss" nikita they never work lol...........

..........oops that will get me in big trouble with him 2morrw but being my "twin brother" i am sure he will forgive me wont u spice?????????????

G

GuyWithSeven

chat room blues

hey folks...i've been in the chat room fairly frequently myself...usually in the 10am to 2pm time slot. Being a shift worker, i find myself looking for things to do at that time (and my wife is at work at that time as well ;-)) but i usually find myself chatting to men....not that there's anything wrong with that. it would be nice if more ladies (or females who AREN'T ladies...if you get my drift) would visit, as i know i'm always up for a good chat...not necessarily sexually oriented. anyways, just my two cents...hope to see y'all in there! the guy.

S

Spice Me

sioxie said:

..........oops that will get me in big trouble with him 2morrw but being my "twin brother" i am sure he will forgive me wont u spice?????????????

nikita...only Time I work hard... is when I visit Langers or LP's ...lol

and Sox' you chickened out on me sunshine...:(

nearly had to pic up the drive-thru girl at Maccers because of you.. :eek:

Spice Me:icon_king

S

Spice Me

sioxie said:

nikita...only Time I work hard... is when I visit Langers or LP's ...lol

and Sox' you chickened out on me sunshine...:(

nearly had to pic up the drive-thru girl at Maccers because of you.. :eek:

Spice Me:icon_king

mmm maybe Nikita you need to give me a few morning training sessions to get me fit,,,, I see you a fitness junky...lol..wink wink, nudge nudge

J

joey69

bring on the chat!!!

Hey there all,,:hello: we agree the chat room has been an echo chamber lately!!! We love the chat room,, thats where we met our first couple!!! :icon_thum :icon_thum.... We have been in at a variety of times and it seem as though its lost its spark,,, Though in saying that weve had a few great conversations on the last two occasions we were in there,, Yes i think a CHAT NIGHT would be great,,, bring it on!!! I will crack the fingers ready!!!
Keep it going
Cheers xxx joey69 xxx (him and her!!!)

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Vote for New Chat Room!!!

Everyone who would like a chat room, please vote and post below. We used to have one and they can be fun, but we need a good response before management will consider putting one in again!!!

SGS

J

jen_b

Yes, a chat room is good.......can we have one that uses video cam as well

P

perthcanbehot

Very big yes for me
I think that you have the members to make it work
:D:D:D:D

D

dan juan

yes please bring on the chatroom! i think it will be well used and not too mainstream. 2 thumbs up (and maybe something else too!)

P

perthcanbehot

So when do we find out if its ok????
And who are the ones saying no
Show yourself;););)

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
The voting goes until the 6th of Feb. I would have thought a few more people would have voted here. The numbers are good but they're not great. So everyone, you've got 5 more days to vote for a chat room.

SGS

A

ainslie

i agree, i have some irc experience if thats the road we are plannig to go down, i doubt there would be a need for anything really advanced for such a small community, things like authentication and admin bots...

N

nophsp

Why here?

If it is for a small community, why not set up a private channel on austnet or undernet, with several, (or even many) chan-ops, granting access permission through a request on a forum here.

Maybe have a roster of chan-ops to ensure the channnel is open at night, week-ends or whenever there is likely to be chatterers.

I assume it would be easier than running a chat server, if that is what you mean.

A

ainslie

oh no no, i assumed we would use an established server, but its not like we'll need any tricky stuff

M

Mandy

Hi All

I haven't really been following this thread of late, but if we do put one back on, it will be our own private chatroom which integrates into the forums ;) No need for irc etc...

Mandy ;)

W

Whitefox

It would be great to be able to chat

We have only been using the Forum since Dec 05 and been to LP's a couple of time, it would be great to be able to chat with everyone you meet through a chat room.
I know you can PM them and if they are on your Buddy list you know when they are on line but by the time you type a PM they have logged off and you have missed them.:sad10:
Bring on the Chat Room.
LOL
M&J

J

joey69

We Agreeeeee WhiteFox,,, (longtime no chat,, we have been on holidays x) The thing that appealed to me about this site was the chance to chat to anyone openly about experience's and not be judged.... we have also met a few people from the chat room. What I am saying is... BRING IT ON,,, i miss my conversations with caveman, scarface, and signman,, hope to chat to you all soooooooooon
love (mrs)joey69

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
A big thankyou to all the interested people who have voted or posted to have a chat room, but as the voting ends tomorrow there is still time for some more people to vote.

I'm a bit disappointed though that out of all the over 3,500 members that only 20 people have voted.

Last chance to vote today!!!

SGS

T

Tyler

Huge yes - with different rooms: one for Lps, one for Langtrees/james street girls to chat with clients, one for girl to chat with girls and one for everyone!

C

coby1

yes

Definately a yes for me ..but dont seperate the rooms...what a great way to bring everyone together by having just one.::)

princesssuzie

Foundation Member
Ok, I have received word from Management that a chat room is coming, but it will only be running for 4 hrs a day, so we're trying to decided when would be the best time to have the chat session on!!!

SGS