Alan Langtrees Chaffeur BLOG

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yes awaiting my gorgeous princess to kiss me, so I can turn into a full size Duff drinking Hobbit.

Happy2

Legend Member
Sorry Lord Yoda We went off topic:oops:
Petrols not dear, at least it does not cost $9 a Pint

Back in the good books Yoda Sorry Lord Yoda of the order CFA

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yes Master Yoda, it was all H2's fault. Use your farce on H2, and whip out your light sabre.

I was my Hobbit old self while croaking about the fuming fuel prices. Now that there are the electric alternatives, time to ditch fuel and embrace plugin technology. If you run out of juice in the middle of nowhere, time to push it home.

I wonder why the tech of alternate fuel has not advanced at a rate of no tomorrow?

Happy2

Legend Member
Homer Just wondered
We have electric cars so people can feel good about driving a clean car Not polluting the air etc
But how much coal is burnt to make enough eletrickery to get you 50Ks or what ever the range of these cars is And with modern clean burning petrol cars which is the dirtier coal or Petrol

PS Its Homies fault to Mr Yoda Not that I would ever dob but..

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
lol...your the 1st to admit fault, hence the blames' on ya H2.

H2, we're talking about not paying thru the nose for fuel that we buy from fuel stations. We're not talkin about being green. Those electric car sure takes lots of coal to charge up, we're paying thru the nose on our electricity bill and that's ok.

But surely if someone invented the solar Torch, I am pretty damn sure they can invent a pretty self sufficient Solar car, with bike pedals built in. Exercise while you drive, pedal up to charge her up. No plug in, no coal burning, just burning calories and natural sun light. I guess this will be a big nono for the oil companies. Until they can come up with a way of making $ out of free energy. Solar tax maybe.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
True that. They don't reward being green and being savers too. Unless they can put a tax on it. e.g. Carbon tax $ *Cha-Ching*. Next you know there be a fart levy for everyone.

Happy2

Legend Member
Dont you dare even let that thought out into the public domain
So much greenhouse gas comes out of your future roasts orifices I dread to think what the outcome would be if we have beauracrats looking into the situation

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Yep sure, but I bet someone in the green party must have thought of that. Number of farts per year = $$$ *Cha-Ching*. If you overflows your quota, you get throttled or you pay more tax.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Ahoy;- Sure Truckies are great
Ok;- let see if I can write this up

Ladies;- We have a Homer, Truckie and old Pirate, waiting on your call, guarantee satisfaction and will not disappoint, availability 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
Call right now, to avoid disappointment
just ring 0414LOL0414 make a reservation

LoL...thanks HP. But I am guaranteed to disappoint because the ladies will run the other way when they see homer cuming. Gotta start polishing my pole vaulting skill.

R

rankin

All good points from everyone..I will just watch thread a bit longer, it could be quite contraversial but I do have a very strong opinion on this topic, coming from family that migrated here from Germany and Poland and comparing it to the handouts and circumstances with a lot of immigrants now.

Love your comments Tania ... this thread is getting off track ... go for the jugular & heat the discussion up a bit ... where it needs to be ..