• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Alan Langtrees Chaffeur BLOG

Purple Haze

Purple Haze
Silver Member
I got a Truckie!! WooHoo I got it all. Really someone who just wants you for what an who you are. In a nutshell someone who will put up with me. Whether they're financially stable hansom and whatever else, if they cant handle your years of traits (farting,burping,taking up all the bed) then none of the above matters.

W

wr3xr

If its on offer of course! Hell, these days people (well sub 30's) dont even go on many proper first dates. 2 "likes" and its on.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wr3xr

Plenty of other fish in the sea and the fish are often on the bite If a second date doesn't eventuate :D

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- its been so long;- Ohhh hang on I do remember, if I had a chance the answer would be Yes, but these days, getting a Date for an Old Pirate????????????
Cheers and Pass the Rum

R

Raye@Langtrees

Do you fuck on the first date????

I dont think you should fuck on the first date, if you do the guy or gal is going to look at you as an easy lay.and wont respect you in the morning. If they call you again, remember they only did cause they know they can get laid..

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Hmmm...I don't believe it's a should or should not thing. Depends.......

R

Raye@Langtrees

Personally I think I'm just old fashion, but from a females point of view class is everything Yoda, so to say it depends, what does it depend on?...From a guys point of view (cause I've asked them) they want the pussy. Depends if you give it up, the guy may call you again. If not now that depends.....

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Connection. ..chemistry. ..and a wanting of each other that has nothing to do with expectations.

R

Raye@Langtrees

Yoda...you a guy of cause you gonna want to get down & dirty babe come on..you talking about a pick up at a pub, chemistry & the wanting of each other... That's not a date that's a quick fuck one nightstand ...Lol

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Lol.... I got what you mean. I dare say though I am not a fan of nught clubs so I don't pick up there. I wouldn't know how.

On actual dates though I have had intimacy on 1st and 2nd dates. And many times a lot later ir not at all.

But not having attachments and expectations helped a lot.

W

wr3xr

I dont think you should fuck on the first date, if you do the guy or gal is going to look at you as an easy lay.and wont respect you in the morning. If they call you again, remember they only did cause they know they can get laid..

In all truth, most guys will still respect you. If we genuinely like you, we'll pursue a relationship otherwise maybe lets just keep it a casual fuck buddy thing. Thats our way of saying we want to sleep with you but not a relationship

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Raye@Langtrees

I concur with you Magoc,
Like Yoda said it all Depends....
Well said guys, may be should here from the fab females of the forum,

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Yes. Yes I do. :)

Fat%20Kid.jpg

svengali

Foundation Member
.................From a guys point of view (cause I've asked them) they want the pussy. Depends if you give it up, the guy may call you again. If not now that depends.....

That type of guy is not a man - he is a perambulating penis with his brains between his legs who doesn't deserve to get any pussy and if a lady had any class she wouldn't have anything to do with him.

Reactions: Dez

Happy2

Legend Member
I am old I know But I always thought the pickup at the pub And the going out on a date were pretty much exclusive to each other
Pick up at a pub/ party lets go to my place Both are after sex
A date was a get to know you better and on a different level Where the blokes eyes
are looking at the person and the line of sight is above the cleavage

Ms Sue

Legend Member
OMG Alan
You never fuck on first date unless you are getting paid....
Not sure what type of Ladies you are hanging around with ......
I remember dating my hubby for 2 or 3 months before i even did that and then I worried he wouldn't respect me in the morning...
However we are still together so it must have been the right thing lol.....
Ms Sue
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

A

Astro

Of the few GF's I've had.. strange but we've always done it on the first date.. and I respect and treasured them in the morning.. and the next.. and through our relationship till it ended..

For me; it's refreshing and seriously.. once you have done it with them and you know they like you for who you are - you can REALLY and truly be yourself and not try to be someone you think they will like..

It wasn't a case of "Ooh, he's only calling me cause he wanna get laid" cause we talked on the phone, internet and on the next date, catch a movie etc.. and you'll find that the gal wants the sex as much as the guy in that sort of setting.. so there's a LOT of pressure taken out of 'I wonder if I'm going to get lucky'.

But - all the woman I been with been older than me (this was going back 20years ago) - so I think the mature women know what they want.. and are more comfortable DOING it..

Have always worked for me.

Alan Driver VIP Perth

Gold Member
A guy does what guys do, and that is try to get something that"s hard to get. If it"s easy to get he wont want a second go... Everythings worth waiting for

D

Driver Harry

As men we may not find water with our dicks, but we will find a hole no matter what first date last date and any date in between.

Gabriella Reis

Silver Member
I think Australia is full of immigrants working illegally…
Even more at the sex industry as if its a legal work and SW MUST pay Tax… Then SW coming on a tour to Australia should ask for a WORK PERMISSION with Immigration to be able to work….

Ive seen many SW coming from all over the world to work in Australia on a tourist visa (its NOT allowed to work), not paying tax and not following the sex work industry to get their medical checks to be able to work…. Even when they go to get it done, they r using public services, Sexual Healthy Clinics built of tax payers money!!!!!!
MY $$ and most of ppl here money's!!!!!!!!!

I came to this country legally, I pay my taxs, I spend heaps of $ to be able to live here and become an Aussie Citizen and its not fair to see SW working illegally here and many agencies trafficking prostitutes…