Why no one really dates anymore..............

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
I remember the first time I gazed deeply into her eyes and all I saw was the back of her skull, the date ended pretty quickly after that :yawn:

are you serious, so deep you went that you saw the skull. if you would have seen me now, m laughing my stomach out. So funny you are LongHair😁🀣🀣🀣

Jelliicopter

Gold Member
Now people don't date is just because they dont have time for each other, so packed up with work schedule, and most of this generation don't even understand the real value of date they think of sex. :(

You need to ask your great grandparents what date really means. :cool:
My great grandparents are dead. My grandparents on both sides are separated, I believe they separated while they were raising children.

So I'll ask you, what does dating really mean?

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
🎼I believe Kevin Bloody Wilson wrote a song about this very subject.🎢
DE5E77DD-D31A-4952-BEFA-9DF3AA0A1DF8.jpeg

chibi

Diamond Member
I dated a woman years ago, as a matter of fact it was her who asked me out. I was flattered because she was rather attractive and had a nice personality. Then, my pet hate. She was obviously still scarred from a previous relationship and spent most of the night talking about her "ex". That kind of talk should come later on when you feel a little more comfortable where the relationship is going. Ladies, a guy doesn't want to hear about your previous relationships on a first date. I've never been so pleased for an evening to end in my life. She didn't want a date, she just wanted someone to grizzle about her "ex" to.
As long as she pays for the food and booze, I'm happy to make it look like I'm listening! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

A

Albany

I've asked girls out on dates, they say no. I've had more luck asking if they want to fuck tbh

I know what you mean. I have 5 girls I see irregularly. We have great sex then go for dinner and drinks. Sometimes the other way around.
2 of them said to me they don't want a relationship just FWB. Oh lordy. Happy days!!

eightdates

Bronze Member
I know what you mean. I have 5 girls I see irregularly. We have great sex then go for dinner and drinks. Sometimes the other way around.
2 of them said to me they don't want a relationship just FWB. Oh lordy. Happy days!!
Maybe that's why no one's really dating anymore ? Is it because we prefer to look for short term fun/happiness instead of investing in long term happiness, which usually comes with time and patience that we don't have much of these days ? Just thinking out loudπŸ€”

RugbyMermaid

No expectations
Legend Member
Must be thinking: I hope she doesn't get her period today 😏😏😏

Become zombie 😬or Vampire πŸ§›β€β™‚οΈ

πŸ₯πŸ₯–πŸ₯The French Poodle 🐩 πŸ₯–πŸ₯πŸ₯–πŸ₯

Attachments

• 78255EFD-53D0-4120-B20F-B9E979B89D00.jpeg
    78255EFD-53D0-4120-B20F-B9E979B89D00.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: