• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Why Do Guys Never Want To Take You On Dates?

Wheels

Bronze Member
Why do women never want to date a guy in a wheelchair?.....
There have been plenty of women I have been interested in since having to use a wheelchair in 2005.
How many have seen me as a man who is worth dating? ZERO.

I'm always like a brother...
An inspiration, but not my type...
A decent man but I'm not attracted to you....
Or even called a loser just for being in a wheelchair and trying to talk with women.

I have gone to singles nights, munches, tried online dating... As soon as women see or learn I'm in a wheelchair... they are gone.
Hard to compete at a singles night, as fit guys will always get a woman's interest over me.

And many women just assume that I cant have sex anymore. It is my balance that is stuffed not my body...

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
Why do women never want to date a guy in a wheelchair?.....
There have been plenty of women I have been interested in since having to use a wheelchair in 2005.
How many have seen me as a man who is worth dating? ZERO.

I'm always like a brother...
An inspiration, but not my type...
A decent man but I'm not attracted to you....
Or even called a loser just for being in a wheelchair and trying to talk with women.

I have gone to singles nights, munches, tried online dating... As soon as women see or learn I'm in a wheelchair... they are gone.
Hard to compete at a singles night, as fit guys will always get a woman's interest over me.

And many women just assume that I cant have sex anymore. It is my balance that is stuffed not my body...
Keep punching, I have a couple of friends with disabilities. They still get laid. People who can’t see past it are probably not worth wasting your time with anyway.

Sub1993

Silver Member
Your just not dating the right men, there 1000's of men who would give anything to have a woman do stuff with but they dont get your time of day and the opportunity to do these things.

The problem isnt men, its the type of people u accept into your life

Luckypete 08

Legend Member
Ever time I start dating someone they never want to put effort in to take you on dates ,but they say they want a relationship, what is this about ?
So confused. I though guys would love to do nice things with you. But always have excuses and blame you for your behaviour . Is this someone just leading you up the garden path & full of shit . ?
Young lady maybe try an older man with manners that actually knows how to treat a woman and tend to her needs without stepping on her toes and who likes to nice things that you like .

DancingDollar

Seeking a companion
Gold Member
Ever time I start dating someone they never want to put effort in to take you on dates ,but they say they want a relationship, what is this about ?
So confused. I though guys would love to do nice things with you. But always have excuses and blame you for your behaviour . Is this someone just leading you up the garden path & full of shit . ?
Wow….I love taking a woman out on dates. Life’s an adventure. There’s soooo much to experience physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Better when you share it with a connected soul. Those eye moments….there’s more to this story 😘

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member
Dating thing my grandfather used to do with my grandmother, I don't think of doing as I am busy with my work and checking this interesting Forum when I am free. ;) :)

janny-ammerson

Gold Member
I’ll tell you why, right after you explain how any of us could possibly KNOW why, given that none of us know you or have ever met you, and given that you declined to give us any details or background. I guess I shouldn’t hold my breath waiting for you to respond, right?

jLorenzo Photography

Fine Art & Commercial Photographer,
Silver Member
I've been tied up with my business shooting fashion, erotic and art nude images for a living that I could not find the time for a relationship more less dating. So a good booty call or fwb is perfect for my lifestyle. Now that I've taken time out to put into a relationship, I'll see how this goes. However, the one thing I dislike is that in a relationship women (my experience only) are so quick to call it quits when things don't go their way instead of talking it through. Relationship are hard and takes work and communication to make it work also, don't get into a relationship and then try to change the person. He or she is who there were when you met them so why do you want to change them. Last but not least, if you date an artist try to understand their work and why they do it, don't suggest they change their art, I had one wanted me to shoot fucking flowers because she felt threaten by the women I shoot, not that there was a competition but she felt like it was so it was in her head.