Up or down? Kate Changed Viewing to show newest post first we need your feedback

Terry101

Bronze Member
Personally not a fan at all of this way, I've used numerous forums for years and never seen anybody do it this way, so it kinda does my brain in! If there could be an easy toggle so we could choose to put it back to the old way that'd be great, as this just doesn't work for me at least!

JimmyJamz

Diamond Member
Sounds a great solution Kate is back on Monday so Ill @Kate VIP Perth so she sees this
Sticky aqre dangerous as everyone forgetsd to take down babe and they maean more scolling to get to new stuff.
A sticky comment in on thread (for a venue) think how Ada Rose were doing their roster.... And if everyone has to do their roster the same,means threads are less bloated with 1000days of who is working being posted, it's just the one that gets updated.

And then people comment underneath

Happy2

Legend Member
I prefer to read a book from the 1st page to the last
Far prefer the old system Also preferred how, on the old system you chose which format you preferred

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
You boys will turn anything into sex but I suppose thats what life should be the sex is up again I give in I tried hard but without supporters a girl just has to give in....