• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Transsexual Dating...

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
First i would love to say thank you for the compliments :)
Second .. yeah boys don't do it for me ..at the moment ..
and ...

That photo has been accepted on a dating site .. but was given an "R" Rating :dontknow: WTF

S

Scottie1975

I'd read earlier that boys dont do it for you.......but you sure do plenty for me

Cheers

Scottie

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Your very welcome Scottie :)

Did i mention that is one photo of a about 4 i posted online?

Last edited:

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Wow MovesInSilence you now have a fan club. I am sure this year is going to be the year for you and the joys of 2004 you are seeking will be come flooding back to you again.

I am curious how you can knock back all the sexy boys wanting to enjoy a sexual adventure with you.
:walk:

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
*Sigh* ...it's hard to knock back so many fine boys ..... but if this keeps up much longer that bullet will have to be bit..

:)

S

Scottie1975

Drop me a line anytime moves would love to help you out anyway I can

Cheers

Scottie xx

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
*shyly looks around* ...yep it's safe.

As the sig says, sexually inactive with a woman since 2004 ... well i'd need a ruling on this one.
I mentioned i would bite the bullet ... well it was bitten and a boy had some of his way with me, and by some i mean no penetration occurred! but oral happened.
Now before you boys start messaging me with offers of dinner, movies and such in the hopes of a happy ending, let me just say this....
It did nothing for me.
On my part it felt clinical, no passion. I've seen enough prawn films to have some idea on how to play the role, that and natural instinct. Yes i sucked .... yeah that thing, oh have to add, prince albert is bad for the teeth :/ one had to play defense with a tongue to keep it away from delicate pearly whites.
Oh and if a girl says easy on the nipples ... DON'T FRACKING BITE THEM!!! It's not nice having to nurse a sore nipple for 3 days after the event. Unless she loves that pain then by all means go for it.
Deep throat on the giving part eludes me, but on the part where it's your throat and their ...bit's ummm yeah suffocation isn't my thing either, if you can hold your breath long enough then go for it, me ... no thanks for now ... (once i'm post op i may change my mind)

Yeah so to re-cap on this update
Refreshments are served in your fridge
I'm still after a woman to experiment with
Boys are still clinical play toys to me and a shopping trip is more erotic
You are welcome to buy me something pretty and in return, you get photo's of me looking pretty :p

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Nothing my satisfying than having a great meal that you know will make you feel so good after and the desire to have more and more.

But of course we all have our own ideas what a good feast is.

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Day ... something of ... aww heck i'm still dateless. Recently went online and purchased a school skirt in the hopes it would jump someones heart (besides mine) and bring them to actually take me up on the offer of "Coffee" ... I mean the real java based product not just the excuse used to get people into your house for a lil one on one.
I can say that the skirt (and rest of an outfit) did get a lady's face planted into my cleavage.

Just had a thought, is it possible that there is people out there that have a 0% attractive rating? Someone that is so average people think they are "laid back" and just not as interesting as startrek uniform wearing juror. hmmmmm

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Maybe you should go blond. They do say blonds have more fun and you have nothing to lose except your "Sexually inactive with a woman since 2004".:walk:

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
blond huh ? hmmm need to dye my hair again ... oh hells no .. who am i kidding, that colour doesn't suit me :)

G

GeekGirl

Mmmmm I do not know if I could pull blonde off.... Maybe a fiery Red head ;)

H

hader777

I have a question. With the transsexual, are they into being female or male? I met this Tgirl in a dating site. she said she's a dom. I am bi curious definitley do not want anything up my ass. Im just afraid she's gonna rape me in my ass.

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
I speak for myself when i say i'm into women, and the idea of doing a male in that manner wouldn't work for me.
Now a Dom situation would entirely depend on what boundaries are set prior to play.
Don't forget ... Individuals are the ones who make the choice to things, you can't narrow down a specific action to a particular type of person.
i.e. I Am transsexual and i don't Rape / Do Males ...
Now on the other hand if the prospect of anal play was discussed and was wanted then it may or may not happen, but that is entirely up to the parties involved, transsexual or not.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
MoveInSilence I am very proud of you that you are true to yourself.

In time I believe your fantasy will come true. And many here will be so happy for you and will enjoy sharing with you as you enjoy remembering just how good it really was.

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Just a quick one to say ...yes still single ..and that cherries (the glace cherries kind) can make a person blush :)
well if i use my tongue to remove them from someone acting as a table it can :D *hehehe*