• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Transsexual Dating...

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yes the site sucks. The only answer is a very long straw.

We all must remember because they say it is the best- it does not mean it is.
:walk:

waxenboy

Foundation Member
and not forgetting, because they say it's free don't mean it's Free. :/

Most dating sites say come join its free to join but then when you want to contact someone you have to pay.There is one site i wont mention you have to pay to reply to people what a rip off i reckon its bullshit.
So i know what you are going through moves so just keep hanging in there you will get someone.:hello:

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
I joined the "Darkside" (not the name of the site mind you) .... it's kind of a facebook type affair, discovered a few things about myself, for example i don't do pain ... yes folks i'm a freeking wimp when it comes to anything involving pain :p
I also know i don't get all warm and fuzzy when it comes to yellow, brown or techni-coloured body type emissions.
Part of me does get attention seeking when it comes to things like dress ups (cosplay) corsets, cuddling under a quilt in the middle of winter while watching (or pretending to watch) a movie and avoiding long walks on the beach :)

The site i am referring to has a wikkipedia of fetishes listed and if it doesn't exist a quick word to the staff and it's listed.
So anywho i am about to embark on listing my ass (not the physical ass ... then again) on this site and see what comes of it. As usual i shall keep this space posted on the outcomes.

CathyDomme

Gold Member
I joined the "Darkside"

Luke... Luke... Come to the Darkside Luke... (why are there no emotes with light sabres?)

for example i don't do pain ... yes folks i'm a freeking wimp when it comes to anything involving pain :p

Pain, just like Pro Hart's work, takes time to develop an appreciation for... and just like Pro Hart's work, about 99% of the population will never appreciate it!! :blob5:

and avoiding long walks on the beach

I assume then that you don't like Pina Coladas nor getting caught in the rain???

The site i am referring to has a wikkipedia of fetishes listed

The best thing about fetish wiki's is that once you have read them it makes what you might have previously thought were your own warped and twisted fetishes, seem rather mundane and run of the mill. I know it did for mine :)

BTW if it is the site I think it is, just join a lot of the Perth groups and answer some posts... Your wit, intelligence and beauty will wow them. At the very worst you'll meet some amazing and interesting people :)

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
I have taken your advice on board, and actually gone out and met with a group of women. It would appear that this tactic of getting out and being in a pre-arranged group environment may prove fruitful ....or i will just get to know the names of many more women who are into a more colourfull way of life. Anywho the get together proved to be fun and much better than another type of planned get together because this group actually got off their asses and mingled, unlike the last type who just stayed in their little clusters of friends and didn't mingle.
Oh and i did hear about a way of getting womens attention that works for males with a cute single friend... dang that won't work for me ... i want the attention! :)
any way will keep ya'll posted on my progress.

M

Mary Anne PA

Wishing you luck on your quest!
I for one think you are hot, but Im a few thousand kms away:)

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Last night i went to a BDSM dungeon opening, (sad to say i'm still dateless) all i can say is "OMG COOL STUFF"
As i write this it's 245pm of the day after the night before and i am just getting out of bed. The things i saw last night were really eye opening, stuff like people that actually mingled and talked to others, a display of all sorts of sex toys (melt), satin covered walls, some sort of cross thingie, and the odd naked butt boy. Yep an interesting night that got me out into the public and mixing with some very fascinating people, even one that reminded me of morpheus from the matrix :)
According to one web site being transsexual puts me instantly into a Fetish group... yeah so i will just play along with that and see what i can get from it :)
Maybe even make new friends.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
How beautiful. It sounds as if you had gone to heaven. In time you may find an angel. I suggest clipped the wings or they will fly away.

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
I have been checking out other dating sites that claim "Free" membership etc, first couple days there i get 2 messages and 2 "friend requests" well it turns out that to get to read the messages you have to "pay" for membership :/
I even tried to remove my profile from their system, well they use what appears to be a 3rd party customer service company that ignore your request to remove a profile.
Oh and did i mention they have a 3 month guarantee that you will get laid or 3 months more free.
Suckers obviously want money first and well i guess they just don't know about lil ol me who can't get a date to save her own life.

I have discovered one thing to be true. When people say be yourself it's generally a good thing, because you don't want to be hung upside down and have your ass slapped until it's glowing red if all you want is to have ice cold water dribbled down your dress ... hehehe. I did wonder do some people "pretend" to enjoy something just to fit in with the crowd.

Someone called me "Nilla" well two things on that, 1. you gotta have sex to be classed as vanilla and 2. i'm a tall transsexual for shi.. sake, that alone makes me a kink toy to some and strange to others :)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Relax there will always be some who do not understand you. Just be you and you can be content you are being you. And who knows what will happen.

CathyDomme

Gold Member
you don't want to be hung upside down and have your ass slapped until it's glowing red

You don't like that? Awww damn :p LOL ... People have been pretending to be something they aren't since the day dot. It can work in the short term, but in the long run the glowing red ass gets old.

Someone called me "Nilla" well two things on that, 1. you gotta have sex to be classed as vanilla and 2. i'm a tall transsexual for shi.. sake, that alone makes me a kink toy to some and strange to others :)

Ack I describe my gf as vanilla, but you know damn well that is a matter of perspective... but honestly do you want to be someone's "kink toy" or their permanent toy? Vanilla isn't such a bad thing to be described as... definitely better than being described as a total pervert... or worse...

perth08

Silver Member
are u still only looking for the fems?

or does males interest at all?

as i for one like the pic up before. lookin good.

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Ok i am this " "(<--this gap) close to offering free sex to the first person to show up at my house :)
either that or i could lower my standards to ummm ...what's lower than nil?

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Maybe you could travel 10,000 K to see someone to have free sex.
Relax you are not that desperate yet. But again there is always tomorrow.

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Tomorrow is here, am i desperate now..... how about now..... now? ....maybe now?

*starts clawing at walls* ....*scratch, scratch, scrat...* awww F^#%@ broke a nail ... ok not so desperate now :)
Thanks Bluegrass9 :D

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Awww shucks you called me beautiful ... just for that here is a pic i shot last night ... as you can see i'm all tied up.

Attachments

• IMG_1986.jpg
    IMG_1986.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 31

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Wow! you beautiful sexy creature. Now do I see another pic? *chuckles* Or is beautiful the key word? Beautiful beautiful beautiful. I do enjoy seeing you tied up and waiting for some attention.

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
*Blushing* ... sorry no more for the moment :)
I wonder if i used that as a pic on some of those mainstream dating sites would they accept it and if they did would someone actually reply ?

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
LMAO ... ok so in about 24 hours from now, we shall see if that photo posted above) is accepted as a default pic on a major dating site. *evil laugh*

perth08

Silver Member
If i saw that pic i would hit it for sure. :)

pity men arent ur likeing at the moment...

S

Scottie1975

Love the pic moves smoking hot, find it hard to believe you cant find what your after