• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Transsexual Dating...

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
I've been on the hunt for a date/partner for a while now. I come across "Straight dating sites" only to find silence or no provision for transsexuals. I know i'm not the run of the mill transgender individual, some date men and some date women and some date both. Me i am only game to try women and other transsexuals. The site that cater for just transsexuals (in their term "shemales") are either barren of genuine trans folk or like me they sign up in the hopes of results only to find nothing or a page asking for payment for a 3 day trial?
Am i Evil, should i learn a few "tricks of a trade" to land me one? or lie through my ass just to get a date? (hmmm pretending to be butch could work for about 5 minutes or until i comment on her fashion sense)

If anyone knows of a free or reasonably priced dating site where they actually have members that are active and not just an archive for profiles of the temporarily horny, i would love to know.

I think for now i will just go sit in my corner and play with the lace on my pretty new dress ... (*pffft LMAO*)

oh and the sig ...is still true!

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
Hi Moves... Thank you for sharing your situation with us.

Hopefully there will be some willing and caring sole, in this forum, who may share similar interests as yourself.... and who may wish to catch up with you.

Please keep us posted on developments

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
keep you posted huh .... hmm ok :)

day 2 ... the hunt for relationship still draws a blank. One site rejected a photo of me, ok so i glamed the hell out of it .. but hey i am a girl :p
Another site didn't want to recognize the real up-to date me so i had no choice but to use an old butch pic ... *gasp*

Dumb thing about one place, they matched me with my best friend who's into BDSM and such, they matched us on two points ...
  • she was looking for any .. i'm listed as transgender ... *BIG GREEN TICK*
  • she was looking for ages 18 to 50 ... i'm currently ...errr in that range ...*BIG GREEN TICK*

the hunt continues ... playing with lace has stopped due to spotting something pretty made from satin ;)

Last edited:

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Ok ... so it happens that some sites don't like the word "Transsexual", i personally like to be honest and up front about my slight problem (it's only 4" so i think it counts as slight and i hear some women like it that wide). I registered my details on one web site, even did a few questionnaires to "up" my status, waited the recommended 48hrs to make sure my profile worked, oh and uploaded some photo's of my fine self (oi! you can stop laughing now). Final result, no profile, search for user name and i find i was deleted earlier this year. hmmm so scratch that site. On to the next one.

If your wondering why i just don't go with Female on the settings, simple reason of .... I want to cut through the crap that follows when you let slip the truth.

hmmm whats this i see a sexifides page ....hmmmmm

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
MovesInSilence I am amazed that with your looks and brains that you have managed to be inactive since 2004. What a crazy mad world we live in.
:walk:

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
I can think of a few reasons...

• i'm shy
  • it's an old photo :)
  • ummm i'm gifted with a lack of skills required to "pick up"
  • the words "Pre-op transsexual" seem to be a natural woman repellent
  • breasts are not big enough to impress (maybe thats just me)
  • i missed the sexual attraction class when growing up

that should cover it :)

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Oh dear I now see your problem.
However easily fixed. Go to your mirror and tell the beautiful creature looking at you. "Wow you are one of a kind and so very sexy and will hurt many by saying no to them."

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Hmm ok due to a few positive comments i think it's time to post a recent photo of my better self. Sadly not a sexy one but you get the picture or rather will as soon as i attach it :)

yep it's a "i'm not ready" photo, and yes they are my breasts pouring out slightly.

Attachments

• IMG_1141.jpg
    IMG_1141.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 98

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Last night went to an event, one with lots of women (lesbians an such) and the only one that seem to flirt or show some slight interest was the bar tender ... a male ...a cute, fine looking male but a male none the less. me thinks i need to hurry up and get some work done so i can enjoy both sides of the fence.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Wow! Yes I did noticed the cleavage and very nice too. I still stand what i have posted earlier. You are one hot sexy creature.

Now I am off to have a cold shower.

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Well finally someone noticed :)
I did go to the Luxe bar on Friday night, nothing to report ... only person that was pleased to see my face besides my buddy was ... the bar tender .. ok let me re-phrase that ... the cute makes awesome drinks bar tender :)

i still maintain i don't do boys.

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Just a quick update, the site where i was matched to my friend it would appear she is more popular than a 6"3 transsexual ... go figure. A quick check of this as i type reveals no new views, messages or such. It's strange, i have posted photo's (and one of my breasts) and still no luck. Hmm what to try next.
Just updated the settings to include more naughty things and age range ...clicked search and ..... no results :\
Maybe i should be greasing their lap(top) with my financial details?

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
Yep it's a crazy world out there.
I believe it is just one big lottery.
If your number comes up it does not matter what or who you are.

Hang in there. Tomorrow you maybe lucky. And you have all of 2010 to let fate give you a good hand.

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Tonight this lil minx is going to spend NYE at a swingers club.
not looking for love, just looking to either break the drought or if all else ... awww heck i'm just going to enjoy the company of people i know won't go psycho on my ass :)

will let ya'll know what happens.

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Well apart from having a good time dancing with a friend and new friend my status remains unchanged.

If interest is peeked then i was wearing fishnet stayup stockings, short skirt and red top that showed an amount of cleavage :)
oh and black contacts.

well the mission continues for 2010

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Just joined another "Free" dating site (lmao @ "free"). on the upside they did ask more detailed questions about the status of the transgender option, mind you it threw me when it asked for the length and width of my ...errr southern region.

Oh dang i should of said it's clear and can vary in size, then supplied a photo of the strap-on toy i have :)
any who time will tell if this venture into corporate dating will yield any results or just leave me with another profile in cyberspace.

waxenboy

Foundation Member
Just joined another "Free" dating site (lmao @ "free"). on the upside they did ask more detailed questions about the status of the transgender option, mind you it threw me when it asked for the length and width of my ...errr southern region.

Oh dang i should of said it's clear and can vary in size, then supplied a photo of the strap-on toy i have :)
any who time will tell if this venture into corporate dating will yield any results or just leave me with another profile in cyberspace.

Don't get dispondent keep trying because there is someone out there for you.
Even i found someone after 38yrs of looking then had to let them go so there is hope for all of us so don't give up keep going and be posative that there is someone out there.
When i didn't look it happened so keep your chin up as my fathers say's and keep moving :angel12:

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Well it's been about a week now and umm i have had a few people (mainly guys) send that free option to let you know they are interested. I'm beginning to think i need to take the photo's to the next level.
Now would photo's that display oooo i don't know some flesh of some description or fishnets and latest toy in my lap?
Oh i know ... how about i just put in "HORNEY AND WANT IT NOW?"
hehehe .. :)

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Crazy world. I thought you would have had to choose among 500 to find the one you wanted.

pish ... the 500 turns out to be the amount of money some sites want for their service to display 10 a month.

:)
then again i am the only woman to go to a swingers club and not pickup!

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
Just thought i would update folks on the current quest i am on.
so far the score is ... nil
people around me are scoring better, then again they are a solid single gender.
I even update a photo on one these sites to see if i can get some ... nibbles (hehehe) i will post it here .. just so people can see what i'm talking about.
Feel free to comment on the pic ... i may need help on getting people worked up enough to reply :)

yes my legs are wide open ;) and so far just over 500 perverts have viewed the profile. Ok so if they were pervets they would be at my place right now so i guess that word doesn't quite fit so i will call them voyeurs instead.

Attachments

• IMG_1303.jpg
    IMG_1303.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 62

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I am sure many have looked and they went to bed and dreamt about being with you.

Alas most do not know how to take it further. Maybe you need a trail of condoms leading to your back door. Yes a slight twist to the story "Hanzel and Gretel."

Last edited:

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
just a quickie ... hehehe (i wish)
no luck from sexifides, and none on other sites so far.

It makes me wonder if the words "M2F, Male to female transsexual, or transgendered" are kryptonite to women folk of the perth region?

Well i'm still looking for that woman who thinks a transsexual is best of both worlds :)

MovesInSilence

Gender Dyslexic
Foundation Member
If while on a dating site with one them fancy search engine thingies that let you basicly filter out people you don't match (or only display people you match if that makes you feel better) and it comes up with "0" matches, then you click edit search preferences only to find every setting has been set to "any" and still you get nothing does that mean the universe is against you or that particular site sucks?

(if you must know the only setting narrowed down was "women seeking Transgender")