• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

To get them or not to get them

Pixie O'Malley

Gold Member
I see this from many sides, and I will probably stick with my natural boobs until I have kids. I love my boobs - a perky C cup... But definitely want to get a bit of a reconstruction as Anastasia puts it after breast feeding when I have kids sometime in the next... 15 years haha.

xx P

whilom

Whilom
Gold Member
Now I have a little experience with pre and post boob jobs on a couple of Melbourne ladies and I really can not see what all the hoo haaa is all about.

If I'm savouring the left one what I cant fit in my mouth is excess.

The right one, well that's surplus.

So bigger is not necessarily better.

honestman

Gold Member
Endowed by science :) or not I love them....especially when the ladies loves playing with them in the shower.

In terms of size - bigger doesn't mean better. That depends on the proportion in relative a lady's height and build. A pair of DDs are always awesome on those who are at the very least 5"9, and a slightly larger frame but may perhaps bit much on a 5"5 or shorter frame. If we're talking about E or an F...now one needs to be at least 6.x"... those range of course is defenitely is off my radar..

But considering eg. Sophie and Jordan @ Casey's. Everyone knows just how unbelievably tall Sophie is (..good old memories - she giggled whilst me the midget really couldn't kiss her neck from behind). But really it's the endlessly tall frames on these ladies that a larger size; of course, fits in as a better proportion imo.

sunyun

Legend Member
I don't care if they are enhanced or au natural - but I do care if they are soft to the touch and sensitive for the lady.
Rock hard breasts are unpleasant to the punter, but I wonder how they must feel to the owner !
But I really like to feel the nipples become hard in my fingers, and know that the lady enjoys having them handled, or else they would be like fondling the bed post - hard as, no effect on her, and therefore no effect on me !

Cheers.

C

colzilla

Tall and thin with small boobies seems to be my type ATM. But I might have to change that looking at Miss Lana's udders.

Perhaps like me D you can be an amateur tits and bum inspector.

Happy2

Legend Member
There is an older private in Perth who has enhancements All of her is sagging bar the boobies Seems a little odd

But i agree with Svengali on enhancements I think of the surgeons as money hungry butchers as a rule But thats only my opinion
On a personal note My late wife had Plastic surgery after a partial mastectomy
and that is where these plastic surgeons are shown in a whole new light

C

colzilla

Young Daisy at Taboo recently got some enhanced boobies and they looked nice and suited her.

I wonder who was your private girl with the saggy bits Mr2.

W

wr3xr

If you and col are eskimo brothers through Dallas and HP, im really concerned for the welfare of dallas and the captain!