To get them or not to get them

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Boobs

Make sure you and your gf check that the surgeon is accedited with the Australian college of plastic surgeons they have to reach a certain standard, well worth a little homework as everyone says.Support her in this as I know that boobs have an awful lot to do with a womans self esteem,you have the right attitude, well done sounds like she is considering this for herself and not for you which is the ONLY reason a woman should have it done. Good luck.

svengali

Foundation Member
Better implants

Actually, a litle more info on this topic came my way today courtesy of a lady friend who has recently had some brest implants installed (Is tha tthe correct term??)

Hers were saline filled and were inserted through a small incision in her armpit. The empty impant is inserted laproscopically by sliding it under the chest muscles until it is correctly positioned under the breast then it is filled with solution and inflated to the desired size.

The advantages are quicker healing, no scars under the breasts and, because the implant is under the natural breast tissue, the boob still feels real and there is no loss of sensation. There is also less chance of problems if you ever want to breastfeed a baby.

It may be worth checking out.

L

lookintoplay73

Any one who has a problem with a mother doing what is a natural reaction after giving berth should have them self chacked out. My wife breast fed our 3 children and yeah sometimes in public so what if she was topless on the beach that would be no problems, But as all do gooders are saying no you cant do the best thing for your kids in public. Well i say up your jumper.

svengali

Foundation Member
This issue is a prime example of social customs changing and some people just being a bit slow to catch up.

I can remember back in the sixties when pregnant women were a fairly rare sight on the street and when they did go out they usually wore a dress designed like a tent. As for the beach - forget it.

Nowadays pregnant mums wear what they like including bathers and hardly anyone takes any notice. Why not? It is not some dreadful medical condition to be hidden away.

As for breastfeeding, this is still getting there but I think you will find that the majority of modern people would not find the sight of a breastfeeding mum offensive. I treat them like anyone else - smile and say hello if I know them, keep walking if I don't. If they make eye contact then I'll give them a smile to encourage them to keep up the good work. It is no different from meeting girls in skimpy clothing - a look or a greeting is fine, staring is rude.

Snag is there are still a lot of up-tight Mother Grundies out there who want to keep everything as it was when they were young (if they ever were)but I think they are the minority.

V

viking32

many has voiced there appinion ,,its natural its nature ,brestmilk is the best for the baby,,
a guy got asked at a class whats the best about breatmilk,,
1...its the right tempature ,,2..its very healthy for the baby.
4 and its close at hand ,,5,and it sure beats the look off a bottel,,...my ex breastfeed our kids,,i think it was nice to watch,,and when i see a woman feeding her bub,,it just natures way,,it make bub and mum,bond,,big time,,some miss out sad but some times there is a reasun,,to it,,
only once did i get a bit funny when i watch a mum breastfeeding her bub,,as the bub was finished her older son who was 8 came over and helped him self ..and we all sat around a coffee tabel,
dont know about that,,then again i have heard the eskimoes gives there left over breast milk to the old people ..and they all so gett it straight from the breast ..nothing wasted ..
keep doing it i say

sunyun

Legend Member
I was just wondering if ladies who have had their boobs enhanced have feeling in them ?

I recently met a lady who had enhanced her boobs, and although she claimed she had feeling, they never seemed to get aroused like other girls - but perhaps she never did, I dont know.

Is it different for different girls ?

I would especially like to know from ladies who have had their boobs enhanced.

Cheers.

marstafit1

For Precious Ladies
Bronze Member
Hi Sun,

I have 2 girls who had had enhancements - both experience much heightened nipple sensitivity

A

Al Swearengen

I'm sure this one has been asked before but whats the general consensus? Do people prefer real tits or fake tits?

Personally, I dont care one way or the other. I like them both! In fact, to me, getting a boob job shows a willingness to "take one for the team" that I like.

Al

C

colzilla

Mr Al if they are good fakers I'm all for them but not a fan of crappy fakers.

Dallas

Legend Member
The good fakers are awesome and so much fun! yet I still like little natural ones too, I'm easy to please! flasher-2.gif

Smoggy

Foundation Member
Natural and firm for me and it doesn't matter if they are big or small. I don't like fake ones especially the large fakes.

Happy2

Legend Member
I definitely prefer real but there is a place for surgery My late wife had a partial mascectomy which was later rebuilt
That was a fake boob that I truly loved

Great question. I've always wondered what guys prefer...... I find it funny though that the majority of girls with natural are told 9/10 by clients in the room "Don't ever get fake ones". Damned if you do... Damned if you don't!

T

Tania Admin

I like mine and they are real, I must say I prefer real breasts, they have an awesome feel to them,,,mmmmmm ;)

P

Perth boy

I like it when you just cannot tell. Real or just a great fake set.
I don't like really big round fake tits. Looks stupid. Fake tits are great if the size suits the lady.

My wife got her new ones about 3 years ago in Thailand. They look and feel natural. Thanks doc.

Dallas

Legend Member
I like it when you just cannot tell. Real or just a great fake set.
I don't like really big round fake tits. Looks stupid. Fake tits are great if the size suits the lady.

My wife got her new ones about 3 years ago in Thailand. They look and feel natural. Thanks doc.

Yes agree, I'm with a lady this weekend who had hers done in Thailand and I couldn't tell, they look and feel very natural, amazing!

Demon

Legend Member
Real is preferred at all times.

But I have had great times with ladies who have fake ones, because the breasts are not the most important part of a having a great time with a lady.

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
Real all the way. If they are fake and look real then I would say that's fine. I hate seeing the fakes sit up when the woman is flat on her back. Just looks creepy. Also the ridiculous round ones are creepy too. And worst of all is when the implants start to creep out of place and the poor girl has them sitting so far apart that you need a chair lift to get from one peak to the other.

Mile High

Silver Member
Definately real ones, it is part of the ladies physique. Although with the quality of some of these fakes it can be hard to tell sometimes.

R

Reggie

I love big fake ones and small real ones, big real ones not so much if they tend to sag (bloody gravity). I find that the fake ones look fantastic in clothes or sexy bras and stuff but at the end of the day, for me, it's the nipple. Huge fake boobs with tiny nipples looks weird to me (like a T/S) but if everything is in proportion I love them.

Having said that, Alex Silk and Heavenly Holly proved to me that you don't need big boobs to have a great time, I miss Holly.

Smoggy

Foundation Member
Spot on Reggie. Alexandra Silks breasts may not be the largest but she has the best one's I have ever seen. Also recommended would be Gabby at Caseys who has dark nipples and a beautiful shape to her breasts. If you like larger then Angelica Davis is perfect. I have seen Angelica many times and she was my first WL experience. I would give up punting if I could marry that girl.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I prefer real ones and small ones for myself......so in one word I am happy with my boobs.
Boob jobs now are so much better than a few years ago and most of the times you can't tell the difference anymore.
So yeah, why not if it is on your wish list and as long as the size of the boobs suit the frame of the lady.
As for punters I have the impression it depends on what the are as in..........'legs and bum man' or 'boob man'. The first group usually prefers big boobs rergardless of fake or natural (and there are occasionally one or two who do prefer small natural boobs) the second group doesn't really care as their focus is mainly on the lower part of the body.
Ladies, as long as you do it for yourself and not for the job.........go for it.
Punters, it doesn't really matter.........there is so much more to a lady than the boobs.

R.xxxxxxxx

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Col my Bro;- I do have to agree with Rochelle remark, she is really on the money.
Arrrrrrr to answer your question;- there is;-------legs, arse, personality, height, weight, hair color, skin, smell, hair length and finally my favorite;- what she is wearing.
Ohhhhh myyyyyyy;------why do i always go for the one that is holding a Rum bottle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

................ Like what?