• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Testosterone Shots

asianguy77

Diamond Member
7 ways to lift your Testosterone levels naturally

1. Fill your work out with compound exercises. Exercises that put your muscles under the most amount of stress will force your body to produce more testosterone. These exercises include squats, dead lifts, bench presses, dips, lunges, and military presses.

2. Push yourself 110% at the gym. True gains in muscle and testosterone come when you push yourself to the limit at the gym.

3. Increase consumption of Essential Fatty Acids. The EFAs found in peanuts, avocadoes, fish, olives, flaxseed, and canola are a proven natural way to boost testosterone.

4. Reduce Estrogen levels. Reducing the levels of estrogen (the main female hormone) will greatly increase your testosterone. You can reduce estrogen by eating more cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, radishes, and turnips. You can also reduce estrogen by limiting the amount of soy protein you take in. Soy has been known to raise estrogen levels which decreases testosterone levels.

5. Limit Cortisol production. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone that will cause testosterone to plummet. Cortisol is produced during times of high stress or anxiety. It is also produced during times of lack of sleep.

6. Eliminate Binge Drinking. Excessive alcohol consumption can drastically reduce testosterone levels. It is best to keep your drinking to a minimum and try not to exceed more than three drinks in a night.

7. Have more sex. Sexual stimulation causes the body to increase the production of oxytocin which increases endorphin production (the “feel-good” chemical), and this also raises testosterone.

P

Perth boy

7 ways to lift your Testosterone levels naturally

1. Fill your work out with compound exercises. Exercises that put your muscles under the most amount of stress will force your body to produce more testosterone. These exercises include squats, dead lifts, bench presses, dips, lunges, and military presses.

2. Push yourself 110% at the gym. True gains in muscle and testosterone come when you push yourself to the limit at the gym.

3. Increase consumption of Essential Fatty Acids. The EFAs found in peanuts, avocadoes, fish, olives, flaxseed, and canola are a proven natural way to boost testosterone.

4. Reduce Estrogen levels. Reducing the levels of estrogen (the main female hormone) will greatly increase your testosterone. You can reduce estrogen by eating more cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, radishes, and turnips. You can also reduce estrogen by limiting the amount of soy protein you take in. Soy has been known to raise estrogen levels which decreases testosterone levels.

5. Limit Cortisol production. Cortisol is a catabolic hormone that will cause testosterone to plummet. Cortisol is produced during times of high stress or anxiety. It is also produced during times of lack of sleep.

6. Eliminate Binge Drinking. Excessive alcohol consumption can drastically reduce testosterone levels. It is best to keep your drinking to a minimum and try not to exceed more than three drinks in a night.

7. Have more sex. Sexual stimulation causes the body to increase the production of oxytocin which increases endorphin production (the “feel-good” chemical), and this also raises testosterone.

Very interesting reading.

Happy2

Legend Member

Sadly, if No.4 is a problem you may as well skip the other 6 because "brewer's droop" will get you anyway.

I liked your post svengali
Though I have my kids And past the must have pussy at all costs age
So a nice red or three will always be near the top of my to do lists

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
I will just stick to nmb seven, always worked for me. Never done nmb 1or 2 and never will, get plenty of exercise in the water.
Eating isn't a problem as i only eat about 3or4 main meals a week.

Six doesn't bother me as i rarely drink these days but it was never a problem anyway.
So that works out pretty easy. Just keep havin plenty of sex.

A

AlexandraSilk

Sexnut sweetoe, I never remember you have a problem with your erection on any of the occasions you visited me. Your beautiful member was something to be very proud of.
Are you sure you aren't possibly being a little over analytical of your body?

Plumage

Diamond Member
1. [...] Exercises that put your muscles under the most amount of STRESS will force your body to produce more testosterone.
5. [...] Cortisol is a catabolic hormone that will cause testosterone to plummet. Cortisol is produced during times of high STRESS [...]

Umm ... Catch 22?