• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Testosterone Shots

S

sexnut

Anyone get these? I was thinking of getting my testosterone levels tested and see if I can boost my levels. My erections aren't what they use to and thought this may help.

?

Demon

Legend Member
Various sexy ladies on this forum help my testosterone.

Natural therapy works for me. :la::la::la:

C

colbb123

Anyone get these? I was thinking of getting my testosterone levels tested and see if I can boost my levels. My erections aren't what they use to and thought this may help.

?

Hey there Sexnut - will send you a pm:)

ecchimiki

Gold Member

?

Hey mate,

Whatever you do, don't go the AMI route (those horrendous Australian Medical Institute people). I did, they string you along on the first few treatments for weeks on end while happily doing the automatic debit from your account. Eventually, when none of the first three treatments really make a difference they get you on their final option (and you gotta try it, because they take your money whether you do or not). A snazzy little syringe delivery system that you use to shoot the stuff directly into your penis... Isn't that a bowl of cherries?

Nothing says erection like shoving a needle in your dick.

Let me know if there's something about this testosterone stuff, because I know in my teenage years I had a hormonal imbalance, might be what's still giving me grief.

svengali

Foundation Member
Well, by all means get it checked but if it is anywhere near normal for your age leave it alone. An excess of T can cause all kinds of grief, including boosting your chances of getting prostate cancer. If treatment is necessary consult a competent endocrinologist and follow the treatment plan to the letter.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Just go with the flow babe and no stress.............and sometimes we have to admit that we are not 21 anymore.......nothing wrong with that.:eek:ccasion14

R.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Demon

Legend Member
Just go with the flow babe and no stress.............and sometimes we have to admit that we are not 21 anymore.......nothing wrong with that.:eek:ccasion14

R.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Are we glad for that. The "good old days" of 21 are just a case of bad memory. Did not get any good until at least 30.

antonov

Gold Member
See a doctor. There are all sorts of reasons for not being able to get/keep it up. If it's just worn out(!), then there are pills you can take to help, but as svengali says, don't mess with testosterone if you don't need it. And as for nasal sprays and all that other shit, you may as well stuff your money up your nose!

Diamond Dog

Foundation Member

?

The problem with testosterone shots is once you start getting them your body stops producing it naturally.

There are some natural alternatives, try googling those.
Even doing heavy gym work will naturally boost your levels of testosterone.

Demon

Legend Member
And you will not be able to compete in the London Olympics, unless you also get a good masking agent.

F

flasharry

i r really worried get ur gp to give u a letter to see a guy at the keogh institute in QE2 ask to see DR Chew they deal with all things hard and soft for whatever reason

Happy2

Legend Member
You would seem very young to be having major testosterone problems But if you are The only person to see is your GP
Anyway it might be something real simple
like spend some of that hour you booked with a lady satisfying yourself Then you & your toys can go hell for leather

S

Saige

Maybe if you have double dose SexNut you couldd be rock hard 24/7...woo hoo....ummmmm not sure about that??

Its a terrible human trait to always wish what we dont have...its terrible!!

S

sexnut

Getting it up and keeping it there is ok. It's more getting it back to what it was. I measured with a ruler on many occasions back in the years and now it does not grow to it's full length so to speak. I'm just wanting what I use to have, do cocks shrink with age? lol

P

Perth boy

Getting it up and keeping it there is ok. It's more getting it back to what it was. I measured with a ruler on many occasions back in the years and now it does not grow to it's full length so to speak. I'm just wanting what I use to have, do cocks shrink with age? lol

May want to get a ruler made with different measurements.

P

Perth boy

Old days = inches. Now = cms. That might be the difference!?

:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

I had the T checked this week along with STD got the result back a hour ago.

Std all clear
T is normal the wife (with what’s been happening) thought I may have too much T.

My mate is on some square white pills to increase the T. He said it works great.

F

Farm Boy

I had forgotten about this used this Technic once 20 odd years ago,

Farmnote 125 : Teasing ewes for early breeding [WA AGRIC]

Mucked it up as usual but link in next post below works .

Sexnut should read very carefully

Demon

Legend Member
:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

I had the T checked this week along with STD got the result back a hour ago.

Std all clear
T is normal the wife (with what’s been happening) thought I may have too much T.

My mate is on some square white pills to increase the T. He said it works great.

Speaking of whats been happening. How is life? Doghouse, or getting better?