TBC - Vanessa was a delight

Snowy

Legend Member
No hygene ....she fucks 10 -15 peope per day and no showers.
Disgusting.
All you blokes obviously let your dick do the thinking.
Rank with a capital R.
How would you know, sounds like you went to see her demanding fs & got a knock back, you should be barred by the Administrator of the Forum straight away by the disgusting way that you & your mate Roythegreat talk about her, both of you are just foul mouthed low life by the way in which you post.

Snowy

Legend Member
Mate I don’t have pics but went to the bathroom as I needed to go and saw the shower wasn’t connected in August. End of story
If as you say that was in August then it is definately working since your last visit, you do know it's the 30th of December 2020, shower is connected Roy.

MikeB

Legend Member
If as you say that was in August then it is definately working since your last visit, you do know it's the 30th of December 2020, shower is connected Roy.
Never doubted your account @Snowy thank you for clarify our forum “fake news” with the non existent evidence to prove it. Sounds like we’ve uncovered a candidate to lead the free world .......

Seems some just don’t get it that respect is a cornerstone, and should be given as well as expected.

Roythegreat

Silver Member
This kind of behaviour will not be tolerated
Sorry where your evidence?? Go enjoy yourselves and smell our leftovers.

MikeB

Legend Member
Guess the multi guy gb she suggested for her birthday‘s not starter then 🥳😱

That would be too disgusting if not showering between engagements for sure....

C

Cardinal Voiello

As a newbie to the AMP scene I have only visited TBC on the one occassion, whilst there I had need to use the toilet area which had a shower set up but no shower head, nor did it seem the shower had been used during the course of that day. The floor was dry.

Lingus

Legend Member
So, you have decided to start this all over again?

o_O

... I walked into my bathroom this morning and not only could I take a shower, with a variable choice of either cold, warm, or hot water, but also I was able to use the toilet too ! ... I always prefer to use the toilet before the shower, and to use the toilet instead of the shower, if you get my drift.

So, to all the boys who frequent TBC, be sure to take a dump in the toilet, not the shower !! ... 💩

Snowy

Legend Member
As a newbie to the AMP scene I have only visited TBC on the one occassion, whilst there I had need to use the toilet area which had a shower set up but no shower head, nor did it seem the shower had been used during the course of that day. The floor was dry.
Vivian probably has to hide the shower head from guys who have a fetish for taking them.

sparky

Legend Member
Got to see Vanessa for one last time this year today, as usual it was a pleasure to see her
She was a bit sad after all the crap in here about but hopefully after spending some time and chatting with her she felt a bit better
It is quite nice when she just cuddles up and wants to be held for a while after the fun times
How about taking it a bit easy on her guys she reads things here and it does upset her
Treat her like a lady and she will treat you like a king

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Got to see Vanessa for one last time this year today, as usual it was a pleasure to see her
She was a bit sad after all the crap in here about but hopefully after spending some time and chatting with her she felt a bit better
It is quite nice when she just cuddles up and wants to be held for a while after the fun times
How about taking it a bit easy on her guys she reads things here and it does upset her
Treat her like a lady and she will treat you like a king
I have yet to have the pleasure of visiting Vanessa but fully intend to do so in the new year. She sounds an awesome lady for spend some time with.

Vaneesa, if you do read my comment, have a wonderful New Year and rest assured there are many more blokes who would treat you well and not treat you badly.

Ramper

Gold Member
I have yet to have the pleasure of visiting Vanessa but fully intend to do so in the new year. She sounds an awesome lady for spend some time with.

Vaneesa, if you do read my comment, have a wonderful New Year and rest assured there are many more blokes who would treat you well and not treat you badly.
Yes she is a lovely lady, and I think beautiful, and a delight, to see. She is very savy with her business, works hard, I think she sends money home to family like a lot of Asians do, and she knows how to manage a man.