• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

TBC - Vanessa was a delight

Obbie

Legend Member
I must have missed something here.
What is her history?
All the punters are dribbling over the amazing Vanessa apparently her service is rating 10 + at the moment going off the reviews and the on going rush to visit and book her ! Best of luck getting a booking as it’s almost like hot auctions going at the moment 😂

Channelle

Legend Member
She’s had way to many hot meals....like she told me she makes over $1k per day in a good day and has 5 years till she’s 40 to make her good money before she looks old

Yes Eistein here is going out on a limb here, and tipping there may possibly have been a couple of good days for her lately.

GreyBeard

Silver Member
Had a visit with Vanessa yesterday and had a great time. Will definately be visiting again in the near future.

N

nightrider

All the punters are dribbling over the amazing Vanessa apparently her service is rating 10 + at the moment going off the reviews and the on going rush to visit and book her ! Best of luck getting a booking as it’s almost like hot auctions going at the moment 😂
more power to her hand (pun intended) the girls who put effort into the game get rewarded - that's business

Bibimbap

Bronze Member
I saw Vanessa recently and she was a disappointment. Firstly, I paid for 45 minutes and only got about 25 minutes. After paying Vivian,it took Vanessa almost 10min b4 she came to my room. After a brief massage of my calves, she was ready to discuss further. As soon as she found out I was not keen on full service, she rushed things through. I still paid an extra $80 on top of $60 paid to Vivian. She was also v distracted n left for a while to try to grab another client who had just arrived. I paid $140 for 25minutes of pitiful service. My last 2 experiences there have been like that. Never visiting be again. She's just after quick cash

Ashes

Silver Member
Does she shower between all these clients.
I'm suggesting no she doesn't...
Time is money.
Smellyyyyyyy

trackman88

Gold Member
so what you guys are saying that all you guys that go for a massage, you shower before going, is that correct.
you finish work, go home and shower first then go for a massage.
or you have a shower at work first then go for a massage.