TBC - Vanessa was a delight

sparky

Legend Member
so what you guys are saying that all you guys that go for a massage, you shower before going, is that correct.
you finish work, go home and shower first then go for a massage.
or you have a shower at work first then go for a massage.

I always shower before i go for a massage
I have had to wait a few minutes for Vanessa to shower and re make up before she has seen me on more than one occasion

R33SKY

Gold Member
so what you guys are saying that all you guys that go for a massage, you shower before going, is that correct.

I always shower and brush my teeth before I go for a massage so at least I know I've done my part.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
Absolutely. Every time.

Roythegreat

Silver Member

There is no shower at TBC so she wouldn’t be washing off all the stuff from the previous customer so imagine being the last customer of the day?? Lol lucky guy.

And yes I shower before a massage and after...

I wouldn’t be going back to TBC for the above reason

Sir Prank

Absolute legend
Diamond Member
yes i shower before going in and i hope the wl would do the same after a hard day of work i wouldnt want to stink then i shower again when home

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
There is no shower at TBC so she wouldn’t be washing off all the stuff from the previous customer so imagine being the last customer of the day?? Lol lucky guy.

And yes I shower before a massage and after...

I wouldn’t be going back to TBC for the above reason
There is a shower at TBC. If you definitively know there is not then provide the evidence of it.

Roythegreat

Silver Member
There is a shower at TBC. If you definitively know there is not then provide the evidence of it.
Hey mate walked into the bathroom and saw the connections for the shower (taps and shower head) but not connected up. This was in August this year. Haven’t been back due to the above discussed topic of hygiene.
Would you like me to send you photographs evidence?? Go see yourself and have a good time with the leftovers from previous customers

Ashes

Silver Member
No hygene ....she fucks 10 -15 peope per day and no showers.
Disgusting.
All you blokes obviously let your dick do the thinking.
Rank with a capital R.

Roythegreat

Silver Member
No hygene ....she fucks 10 -15 peope per day and no showers.
Disgusting.
All you blokes obviously let your dick do the thinking.
Rank with a capital R.
Just think about the leftovers round her box and titts. Like dead fish sitting in the sun over a period of a week

MikeB

Legend Member
Sorry bit hard when the shower isnt connected up ?? She wipes off and gets ready for the next bloke
observation at jasmine😎 and she showed how it works 😈 in a hands on sense😇
TBC may be different🤔 so guess I know now the better playground for the future 😎🥳 .
must be that @Snowy didn’t test it when he observed one there😱

Last edited:

Ramper

Gold Member
I think in a lot of places they just wipe. In Thailand they have a hose at some place, they squat, hose wipe and go again. Up to her and client, its money, time, and getting as many punters thru as they can. Most working girls are like a precisioned machine, and most are also terrific people.

sparky

Legend Member
Hey mate walked into the bathroom and saw the connections for the shower (taps and shower head) but not connected up. This was in August this year. Haven’t been back due to the above discussed topic of hygiene.
Would you like me to send you photographs evidence?? Go see yourself and have a good time with the leftovers from previous customers

How about posting the pics or are you FOS?
I think you just have an axe to grind with either the shop or Vanessa

Roythegreat

Silver Member
Mate I don’t have pics but went to the bathroom as I needed to go and saw the shower wasn’t connected in August. End of story

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
I think in a lot of places they just wipe. In Thailand they have a hose at some place, they squat, hose wipe and go again. Up to her and client, its money, time, and getting as many punters thru as they can. Most working girls are like a precisioned machine, and most are also terrific people.
Thailand? One of the Patong shops I visited a lot, the lady would take you out the back where there was a big tub of water and a hose connected to a tap and would spend a pleasant session washing you very clean. Of course the washing was reciprocated. :)

Snowy

Legend Member
observation at jasmine😎 and she showed how it works 😈 in a hands on sense😇
TBC may be different🤔 so guess I know now the better playground for the future 😎🥳 .
must be that @Snowy didn’t test it when he observed one there😱
MikeB hello, why would I be offered a shower if it didn't work, just doesn't make any sense to test the shower when I observed it.
I don't walk into any of the parlors & test the shower, do you?

Ramper

Gold Member
Thailand? One of the Patong shops I visited a lot, the lady would take you out the back where there was a big tub of water and a hose connected to a tap and would spend a pleasant session washing you very clean. Of course the washing was reciprocated. :)
Ha ha grest got to love it