Really good looking women......Safety Hazards

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Holy Mokely, my bodily functions froze for a while browsing her profile. She is one gorgeous creature, men would swoon in heap when she walks pass. But keep your hands to yourself, beauty is to be admired and respected.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Yup and the laughs never stop when you see bystanders spill drinks and walk into poles.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I must say I'd thought I'd heard everything on this forum and from talking to ladies, but this groping thing has left me dumbfounded. I had no idea, Seriously a random guy runs up out of no where and has a feel of a woman in public? - regularly??
Makes me wanna go Paul Kersey on their a**

Paul_Kersey_finger_gun.jpg

That is correct. Boys are naughty when intoxicated. It was a good night out though... Minus the groping. I got to tip an entire bottle of water on a guy who was passed out. I looked like I was being a b*tch when I legit thought it would wake him up. However he wasn't passing out but crashing.... Still after seeing men's attitude that night it felt good to one up us girls ;)

Dallas

Legend Member
That is correct. Boys are naughty when intoxicated. It was a good night out though... Minus the groping. I got to tip an entire bottle of water on a guy who was passed out. I looked like I was being a b*tch when I legit thought it would wake him up. However he wasn't passing out but crashing.... Still after seeing men's attitude that night it felt good to one up us girls ;)

Gosh Ginger, you girls have to put up with drunk guys at work, then you go out to have an fun night out and get them again. Makes me feel embarrassed to be a guy sometimes :rolleyes:

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Gosh Ginger, you girls have to put up with drunk guys at work, then you go out to have an fun night out and get them again. Makes me feel embarrassed to be a guy sometimes :rolleyes:

Yes but this job's taught me how to handle them and be polite about it.... Like I do the step and turn... Whilst dancing. So it looks like I'm a cool kid ;)

C

colzilla

If Geri was a hooker I wouldn't be able to keep away from the place... I'd be ruined and living under a bridge in my favourite cardboard box.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Like i was talking to this guy and i was like oh my gawd! He was tottally like awesome and like yeah, like tottally cool.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hey I do my own & it costs me nothing.
Yep that's the way to go. Took me a little while to work it out especially the back of my head but I managed. Got a bit obsessed with the need to keep it short.......a shave every 3 to 4 weeks. Good thing about long hair....don't have to worry about a hair cut.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I hanging out with the pretty one later this evening. I asked her to dress in a rubbish bag to keep us both safe.

Wonder if she will lol.

svengali

Foundation Member
I must say I am with Dallas on this. I find it absolutely disgusting that an attractive girl can't go out in public without having to watch out for groping halfwits. What sort of society do we live in?

Be a gent, Yoda and buy her a taser or a can of mace..

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I actually bought her a pepper spray key ring.

I actually thought pepper spray was illegal?
If not... You will have to tell me where you got that keyring Yoda... Also if it comes in pink ;)

I like pink.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I actually thought pepper spray was illegal?
If not... You will have to tell me where you got that keyring Yoda... Also if it comes in pink ;)

I like pink.
One or both of the 24 hour convenience stores on James St sells them.

I think all WL should have one. Just this week alone 2 private WL friends have been in situations where they feel their safety was compromised.