• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Really good looking women......Safety Hazards

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
HMPH. I went out on the weekend. Had a guy waltz past me and grab my arse while walking past.

I yelled at him to come back. He thought he had a chance.

I then proceeded to tell him to apologise while putting my hand out (where he kissed it)

I am a lady and expect to be treated as such ;)

Dallas

Legend Member
Good for you
HMPH. I went out on the weekend. Had a guy waltz past me and grab my arse while walking past.

I then proceeded to tell him to apologise while putting my hand out (where he kissed it)

Good for you Ginger! Don't take crap from anyone! ;-)
hmm I still can't believe all this random groping going on! :eek:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
interesting post...........When I was half my age my hair used to be light blond and down to the middle of my back. I got so much unwanted and disrespectful attention that I went to the hairdressers and got a number one........the effect was priceless. I never felt so liberated.
However......back then it was the only way for me to react and I felt good about it.
Now double my age I am looking back and think.........I shouldn't have been forced to do it but unwanted attention can create extreme reaction.
Admiration of beauty should be discreet and respectful. Nobody can make me believe that girls want it/ask for it unless it is discreet and respectful .........at the end what choice do we have when we get confronted with unwanted and disgraceful attention........get angry or play along. Neither should exist in modern society.

C

colzilla

I get a #1 at the barbers too Rochelle... I like to get my $23 worth.

A

Al Swearengen

This is really interesting. I've never even seen this happen before. And thats saying something since I'm always perving on good looking women

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Good for you

Good for you Ginger! Don't take crap from anyone! ;-)
hmm I still can't believe all this random groping going on! :eek:

It happened about ten times that night!! All these boys wanting me to come home with them.... Yes because touching my arse and asking that is going to make me want to be in a room alone with them!!

In saying that in the outfit I was wearing I was begging to be touched.... Just to make sure I was real and not a figment of their imagination ;)

Dallas

Legend Member
It happened about ten times that night!! All these boys wanting me to come home with them.... Yes because touching my arse and asking that is going to make me want to be in a room alone with them!!

In saying that in the outfit I was wearing I was begging to be touched.... Just to make sure I was real and not a figment of their imagination ;)

Wow. Ten times! I think guys learn their pick up techniques and how to relate to women from watching videos on xhamster!!

W

wr3xr

This is really interesting. I've never even seen this happen before. And thats saying something since I'm always perving on good looking women

Mate, you and me both! I have some stunningly beatiful female friends and ex girlfriends and over the past 10 years of going out, inapproriate advances have been very few and far between. Pick your spots i guess

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Lol..... Tania the girl in the original story would not matter no matter how carefully the spot is picked. Doesn't matter if it's Metro City or City Garden. When she turns enough heads I just grab her hand and volunteer her to bow to the crowd like an audience. Then her reaction is even funnier hahahahaha. A lot of fun is had every time we hang out.

She's one of those girls who looks a hundred times better when she is candid than on the pictures on both her profiles.

Last edited:

Dallas

Legend Member
I must say I'd thought I'd heard everything on this forum and from talking to ladies, but this groping thing has left me dumbfounded. I had no idea, Seriously a random guy runs up out of no where and has a feel of a woman in public? - regularly??
Makes me wanna go Paul Kersey on their a**

Paul_Kersey_finger_gun.jpg

C

colzilla

The Killer staring Chow Yun Fat and Danni Lee is good for a pick me up... Here is the final bloodbath.

Cheers and pass the rum

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
:oops:
Thats a pretty cool cartoon...
where do you find those funnies?
But its crazy how the world is these days & what people think they can get away with!!

TheCock

Legend Member

ooo if I get to kiss your hand from grabbing your arse, wonder what else I could be kissing if I grabbed your....

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
She is often too afraid to go anywhere alone. It's been like that since I met her years ago.

Ah the burden of beauty. Has she ever wished she wasn't born so pretty? Some chicks dress down when they go out because they attract too much attention.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Ah the burden of beauty. Has she ever wished she wasn't born so pretty? Some chicks dress down when they go out because they attract too much attention.

She's not a burden....we hang out when time allows. And no,,,,,,this girlie would try and get prettier every year. You seen her profile?