• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Really good looking women......Safety Hazards

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Of late there is a girl I have been enjoying the company of often. We would hang out at hers or mine or snack and dine in the city or Northbridge. Sometimes we go clothes, shampoo, or gizmo shopping and do what I like best, which is conversation.

I am forever amused in the reaction of people and the looks on their faces as they pass by. This friend of mine is just so good looking she attracts attention and generates unexpected and far out reactions. The 2 best ones were when a police car slowed right down just to have a purv and held up traffic. And when a young man in a Supra drove past, then reversed just to give me a thumbs upand a.......good on ya mate....

Then here's the part where I have a bitch and whinge..........Its ok I guess when people whistle and be a cheeky and flirtatious. I'm guilty of that at times when I see a pretty lady. But whats with people running up grabbing her ass of boobs and scaring the shit out of her. And then just think its a triumph or the worse one yet..........a very unrefined looking lady nearly getting a handful of this pretty lady's ass if she was not picked up and moved out of the way just in time.....And then reacting to me asking her....what was that all about with a look of disapproval with.......what do you expect!!!!!!!!......

On Friday night in Northbridge it felt like a safety hazard to have her in my arm as we walked down James St. A guy ran up and grabbed her boobs quicker than I had time to react.

For me its no biggie, I'm not blessed with such genetics. Wonder what its like for this pretty lady. .....

And what do you other pretty ladies think? Is it a pain in the ass? And do you get such disrespectful treatment just for looking good?

Last edited:

Tannerone

Gold Member
Of late there is a girl I have been enjoying the company of often. We would hang out at hers or mine or snack and dine in the city or Northbridge. Sometimes we go clothes, shampoo, or gizmo shopping and do what I like best, which is conversation.

I am forever amused in the reaction of people and the looks on their faces as they pass by. This friend of mine is just so good looking she attracts attention and generates unexpected and far out reactions. The 2 best ones were when a police car slowed right down just to have a purv and held up traffic. And when a young man in a Supra drove past, then reversed just to give me a thumbs upand a.......good on ya mate....

Then here's the part where I have a bitch and whinge..........Its ok I guess when people whistle and be a cheeky and flirtatious. I'm guilty of that at times when I see a pretty lady. But whats with people running up grabbing her ass of boobs and scaring the shit out of her. And then just think its a triumph or the worse one yet..........a very unrefined looking lady nearly getting a handful of this pretty lady's ass if she was not picked up and moved out of the way just in time.....And then reacting to me asking her....what was that all about with a look of disapproval with.......what do you expect!!!!!!!!......

On Friday night in Northbridge it felt like a safety hazard to have her in my arm as we walked down James St. A guy ran up and grabbed her boobs quicker than I had time to react.

For me its no biggie, I'm not blessed with such genetics. Wonder what its like for this pretty lady. .....

And what do you other pretty ladies think? Is it a pain in the ass? And do you get such disrespectful treatment just for looking good?

I wouldn't object to others looking, but anything else is tantamount to indecent assault and ought to be treated as such, but there is never anyone of authority around to see and take appropriate action. If you took any action, you would always come off worst.

I suppose one answer is to stay away from Northbridge, particularly at weekends.

T

Thatguy

I wouldn't object to others looking, but anything else is tantamount to indecent assault and ought to be treated as such, but there is never anyone of authority around to see and take appropriate action. If you took any action, you would always come off worst.

I suppose one answer is to stay away from Northbridge, particularly at weekends.

Agreed... anything outside looking is assault and would be responded to in kind...

Dallas

Legend Member
I've never heard of that happening anywhere Yoda, a woman having people running up to her and groping her? I'd be furious! You obviously are much more Zen like than me because I'd rugby tackle the guy to the ground and grope his privates in the most unpleasant way possible along with the phrase, "listen sunshine, try this funky crap on any lady again and I'll shove these up your ***"... otherwise I'm pretty meek and mild really :)

T

Thatguy

I've never heard of that happening anywhere Yoda, a woman having people running up to her and groping her? I'd be furious! You obviously are much more Zen like than me because I'd rugby tackle the guy to the ground and grope his privates in the most unpleasant way possible along with the phrase, "listen sunshine, try this funky crap on any lady again and I'll shove these up your ***"... otherwise I'm pretty meek and mild really :)

grope him back.... with your boot...!... hehehe

T

Tania Admin

It's very unfortunate that this goes on. I have had this happen to myself and to my friends on many occasions when I have been out and it's degrading and makes me very uncomfortable and angry. No body has the right to invade someones personal space nor touch them, unless invited...Assholes...

Dallas

Legend Member
Gosh Tania, I must have been living under a rock, I've never seen or heard of it until now! You'd think the guys doing that would risk a serious thrashing from a bystander? If I saw that happen I'd have to be dragged off the guy and I'm the most non confrontational person that I know.

C

colzilla

Me too Dallas under my rock we've never heard of such behaviour.

Isn't there CCTV footage in the NP area for anti social behaviour?

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Yeah well both times I just looked at these people and thought to myself it's not worth an altercation. I don't even allow myself to argue with people who I do not think is worth straining my lungs for. There's no prizes for outwitting the unintelligent.

Dealing with these people will not change there ways, and will be like fighting a midget handcuffed to a wheel chair.

Last edited:

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Should have.....but I barely react to anything these days. My lady friend was not hurt and did not seem distressed. So I was aloof accordingly.

W

wr3xr

Meh, if she was unconcerned i wouldnt even think about it. Otherwise you'll come across as the overprotective male friend. No girl wants that

Of course seriously good looking people like people purving. Wouldn't you

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Meh, if she was unconcerned i wouldnt even think about it. Otherwise you'll come across as the overprotective male friend. No girl wants that

Of course seriously good looking people like people purving. Wouldn't you
I've known her for years. She's exaggeratingly attractive and she knows it. And you're right. I'm not going to be a chump. But if she was hurt I would act very differently.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
true!.. at what point does perve becoming staring and creepy haha..
You're right Tania .... If a girl is worth ogling at, I'd rather go up and respectfully tell her that rather than make her uncomfortable by gawking at her. It is almost always appreciated turns into a good experience for both of us.

BigMike

Gold Member
Jeez Louise... that's crazy.

It seems being really really really good looking has it's downsides too... it's not all free drinks, better jobs & general acceptance anywhere you go. It's no picnic - I forgive the good looking among us for thinking they're super funny and very interesting, because that's how the rest of us treat them... even if they're not [funny/interesting]. AND... apparently you get sexually assaulted walking down he street!

There really has to be a public awareness campaign. Ugly people should keep their eyes down and their bloody hands to themselves.

T

Tania Admin

Jeez Louise... that's crazy.

It seems being really really really good looking has it's downsides too... it's not all free drinks, better jobs & general acceptance anywhere you go. It's no picnic - I forgive the good looking among us for thinking they're super funny and very interesting, because that's how the rest of us treat them... even if they're not [funny/interesting].

So you think it's ok. You have termed yourself ugly here with the attitude. Good looking people work just as hard for good jobs as anyone,,as for social acceptance etc,,,rubbish,,, and never does looks give you the right to touch someone without their permission,NEVER.

BigMike

Gold Member
O' but I'm bloody great looking (and super funny and interesting). I just need to show up to interviews and the job is mine. Bitches always be grabbing me. Don't blame 'em.
If I ever went to LT's the ladies would be paying me ;)

W

wr3xr

I seriously doubt hot females are getting "assaulted" (this case as opposed physical or emotional abuse) on a daily basis. Probably just on a night out by people not meaning harm who have sunk too many beers.

Its still safe for the beatiful people to walk the streets without being groped 99.9% of the time

T

Tania Admin

Well it does happen a lot more often than you think. During the day to. Buses, trains, busy shops etc Even as a teenager (early teens) this happened to me and to many others..Maybe you will take more notice now that you have read this thread.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Tania's right. This happens often. But through the years in my gal pals case. It's almost every time. But hey.....aside from wishing no harm comes to her, it's really none of my business I suppose.

Dallas

Legend Member
I always thought this kind of thing just happened in other countries not here. I guess I wouldn't over react if the girl wasn't too bothered but if it noticeably upset her, I'd react and I'd be more than willing to risk the consequences of appearing over protective as opposed to the consequences of not caring.

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Yes, walking the streets of James St on a Friday night alone let alone with a sexy woman in tow is like walking a gauntlet. Alcohol fueled idiots, just adds to the danger.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Imagine in a packed train, packed like sardines in japan, some pretty lady can only see hands and can't tell whose they belong to, should just get out a katana and start slicing. lol