Phoebe & Night Owl's Bitching Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
I could be wrong mate but I think we have become the main attraction on TS
I am expecting at any moment now @Tania Smiley will offer us both a pay per word & full moderator privileges package.
I am probably gonna be a bit nonchalant & play hard to get but just follow my lead mate πŸ‘

Like Elton John said to George Michael , Right behind ya...

Phoebe

Legend Member
Um yeah nah given your particular 'kinks' I'm really not comfortable at all with that sorry mate 😬

Awwwwwww.. My open mind scares you very narrow one... :) Next time you see Alan Joyce on the TV think where his, lips have been....

N

Night Owl Ciao

Awwwwwww.. My open mind scares you very narrow one... :) Next time you see Alan Joyce on the TV think where his, lips have been....
Um no
I think it best I leave that particular category of fantasizing/self pleasuring to you mate to be completely honest 😐

Phoebe

Legend Member
Um no
I think it best I leave that particular category of fantasizing/self pleasuring to you mate to be completely honest 😐

Awwwww once again... Its all okay... I know you can only missionary pozzie that's all fine we all can't be the same...

N

Night Owl Ciao

Awwwww once again... Its all okay... I know you can only missionary pozzie that's all fine we all can't be the same...
Whilst I base most life decisions on & seek guidance from the Bible - in particular Leveticus 18:22 I certainly aren't a missionary mate but never say never! Perhaps after all of this COVD-19 madness is behind us I may well follow my heart & spread the wonder & joy of the writings of the Old Testament to the masses? πŸ˜”

Phoebe

Legend Member
Whilst I base most life decisions on & seek guidance from the Bible - in particular Leveticus 18:22 I certainly aren't a missionary mate but never say never! Perhaps after all of this COVD-19 madness is behind us I may well follow my heart & spread the wonder & joy of the writings of the Old Testament to the masses? πŸ˜”

Barf... Religion has caused more issues than anything else on the planet.

T

Tania Admin

OMG! You 2. Still haven't figured out to do your bitching at each other on THIS thread πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Instead every day I come across your bickering (like 2 old ladies fighting over toilet paper) on a whole heap of threads and have to move it all here so we can keep the other threads on track.

Now back to it.

Phoebe

Legend Member
OMG! You 2. Still haven't figured out to do your bitching at each other on THIS thread πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

Instead every day I come across your bickering (like 2 old ladies fighting over toilet paper) on a whole heap of threads and have to move it all here so we can keep the other threads on track.

Now back to it.

If it was not for us 2 TS would be dead.. we are keeping it alive .. I would say single handedly but that may be taken out of context.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Yes yes both of you are the Main Attraction ❀😘😘

Well if you want us both SEPARATELY to entertain you, then cough up some payment... I offer a basic tease by text service of $100 Buck per post that is deemed funny if you want a hint of sarcasm that's an extra $50.. okay sounds fair...

N

Night Owl Ciao

Well if you want us both SEPARATELY to entertain you, then cough up some payment... I offer a basic tease by text service of $100 Buck per post that is deemed funny if you want a hint of sarcasm that's an extra $50.. okay sounds fair...
Deemed funny you say?
Oh my 😩 however do you pay your bills?

N

Night Owl Ciao

NESB = None English Speaking BackGround.
Yes mate I was raised by a tribe of Tibetan Dwarves who's native tongue was Pig Latin.
I am still trying to master converting the Queens English to Pig Latin back to English & then back to Pig Latin.
Apparently because of this lengthy & gruelling process I will never be able to type fast enough to become a Telegram sender which is a shame because I have always felt that that is my true calling in life πŸ™„

N

Night Owl Ciao

"Like 2 old ladied fighting over toilet paper" I believe @Tania Smiley that this will be a phrase that will remain with us forevermore & will one day be as commonly used as -
"I'm as dry as an Arabs fart"
"She was all over him like a cheap suit" and last but not least
"Keener than a fat boy onto a cupcake" πŸ˜€
It really warms the cockles of my heart just knowing that some good will result from the COVD - 19 crisis afterall πŸ˜„

Status
Not open for further replies.