• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Phoebe & Night Owl's Bitching Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tania Admin

Good morningπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž

What time will the slinging match begin please?

Looking forward to the entertainment πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
The word on the street Tania is Phoebe broke the fingernail on his typing finger & is frantically trying 2 find an emergency nail salon πŸ€”

Dont worry I have 3 full size diamond nail files, 3 pairs of nail clippers, a cuticle tool, nail buffers, nail brush, a few bottles of polish including nail hardener which is clear. :) All good here thanks...

N

Night Owl Ciao

Maybe I am famous for me sexual exploits especially in Germany... but this is too much fame for me..
Or maybe the OP figured u would just hijack the thread & send it of on a dozen different tangents as u so often do & added ur name 2 make things easier 4 u!!! 🀣

N

Night Owl Ciao

Maybe I am famous for me sexual exploits especially in Germany... but this is too much fame for me..
And when you say "sexual exploits" are you referring to your bum crack sniffing obsession?
Just askin 4 a friend πŸ˜‚

Phoebe

Legend Member
And when you say "sexual exploits" are you referring to your bum crack sniffing obsession?
Just askin 4 a friend πŸ˜‚

YOU don't have any FRIENDS, and where you are they are normally called Cell Mates. I am really amazed how the screws have not found you on being on the web... :) what tricks you doing for them...

N

Night Owl Ciao

Dont worry I have 3 full size diamond nail files, 3 pairs of nail clippers, a cuticle tool, nail buffers, nail brush, a few bottles of polish including nail hardener which is clear. :) All good here thanks...
I urgently need 2 file my dishlicker mates claws any chance I could borrow a diamond encrusted nail file mate?

N

Night Owl Ciao

YOU don't have any FRIENDS, and where you are they are normally called Cell Mates. I am really amazed how the screws have not found you on being on the web... :) what tricks you doing for them...
I have many real life friends but very few cyber friends which suits me fine mate πŸ˜‰

N

Night Owl Ciao

So why you always online then? LOL
I'm not always on here at all mate & certainly not as much as some but I must admit I have been on here quite a bit of late but mostly due 2 the fact that I have been participating in social distancing & self isolation requirements & I am as bored as bat shit πŸ₯΄

Phoebe

Legend Member
I'm not always on here at all mate & certainly not as much as some but I must admit I have been on here quite a bit of late but mostly due 2 the fact that I have been participating in social distancing & self isolation requirements & I am as bored as bat shit πŸ₯΄

Awwwwwwww I suppose being banged up in Casuarina like you are, you should be used of social isolation.. :)

N

Night Owl Ciao

In the NT Casuarina is our local shopping centre.
I always thought a Casaurina was a native Australian tree?
But then again unlike certain others that grace us with their mere presence here I do not profess to know absolutely everything about every single topic, subject or world event but having said thar nor do I have a fetish for ladies undergarments,
a collection of expensive French perfume, a bit of kit worthy of a high end nail salon & a penchant for sniffing every bum crack that comes within 10 feet of me Tania! 😯

N

Night Owl Ciao

Awwwwwwww I suppose being banged up in Casuarina like you are, you should be used of social isolation.. :)
Mate if you are building up to asking me if I could organize conjugal visits for you with some of the more 'masculine' inmates please stop beating around the bush & just come out & ask me ffs!!!! πŸ˜‰

Phoebe

Legend Member
Mate if you are building up to asking me if I could organize conjugal visits for you with some of the more 'masculine' inmates please stop beating around the bush & just come out & ask me ffs!!!! πŸ˜‰

I got a few pen pals up in Bandyup Women's Jail all good here...

I have a fetish for ladies undergarments,

Womens undies are comfy as to wear, YOU should try it... You won't ever go back..

bum crack

I only sniff front crack THANKS!

N

Night Owl Ciao

I got a few pen pals up in Bandyup Women's Jail all good here...

Womens undies are comfy as to wear, YOU should try it... You won't ever go back..

I only sniff front crack THANKS!
Suuuuuuure you do mate πŸ˜‰

Status
Not open for further replies.