• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Perths best burgers

chibi

Diamond Member
Anyone tried varsity's? Pretty good from the looks of it.

Certainly worth giving a shot on Thursdays at the Varsity Bar near UWA, $5 cheeseburgers when you buy a drink. Pretty meaty cheeseburgers.

Flipside Burgers underneath the Mechanics Institute on William Street is a goodie, if you go upstairs to Mechanics' they bring your burger to your pub table.

Also love the egg'n'bacon burgers at Cosmos Kebabs in Leederville, guilty drunken pleasure with garlic and hot chilli sauce.

By the way, does anybody else reckon that a whopper junior tastes better than a whopper?

T

Tania Admin

Mt Helena Deli. The Burgers are awesome and their Brekky Wraps are to die for :)

Summer fun

Diamond Member
the burgers at varsity in nedlands are great !
also the souvlaki place across from them have great doner kebabs !
i love their doner kebabs with hot chilli sauce, plus garlic sauce..double meat if im really hungry..yum....

Last edited:

Treecat

Gold Member
If you live in High Wycombe, they own Pizza Plus as well. Always had good pizzas and kebabs from them. And they are consistent with their quality.

svengali

Foundation Member
Another more recent discovery for me is Joe's Beach Shack at Sorrento Quay if you can find somewhere to park.

JimmyJamz

Diamond Member
It wasn't the biggest burger- but far out it was nice. I stopped by at a new cafe in Belmont- F5 Coffee Co, and they grind the beef for the burger to order (how fresh is that?). The guy from the kitchen brought it out, and was talking about their home made tomato relish, and how the beef patty is stupid fresh, minced onto some scales weighing in at 120g of chuck beef.

It wasn't the biggest burger, but it was delicious. It came with some deep fried potato waffle things, but they will be making their own chips in the future.

I had one of the better coffees I've had in Perth there too!

Attachments

• 12033145_10153731400263173_834311445715025066_n.jpg
    12033145_10153731400263173_834311445715025066_n.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 7