• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Perths best burgers

Happy2

Legend Member
This has probably been asked many times before But

Where are Perths best Burgers ?

The better half, used to have a good hamburger as a treat after chemo Now we are always on the lookout for quality burger joints And to show my age I used to love the old place used to be on Mounts Bay Road near Mounts Bay Lodge

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Anybody for a furburger??
What an old fart you must be to remember Bernies, sadly I think it was a family business that was forced to close by those with bigger plans. Kind of sad I think.
Best burger I`ve had was years ago when they used to cook the pattie and egg in real butter, bad for your health but then most burgers are.
Now if I want a decent burger I have to wait until I`m heading down south and call into a truck stop in Arthur River.
I don`t think there`s any decent places in the city anymore...

climo

TS member
Silver Member
The place on Mount Bay Road was Bernie, next to the original Chellingworth.
This has probably been asked many times before But

Where are Perths best Burgers ?

The better half, used to have a good hamburger as a treat after chemo Now we are always on the lookout for quality burger joints And to show my age I used to love the old place used to be on Mounts Bay Road near Mounts Bay Lodge

W

WRXXXR

X 3 for grill'd

Fab at Hillarys used to be good but bit plain these days. Changed the bread as well :(

svengali

Foundation Member
I'll second (or third) the votes for Grill'd or Alfred's and add Betty's in the Innaloo cinema complex.

No doubt about it a burger, correctly prepared, is a culinary masterpiece and the best I ever had was in a little town called Heidelberg in the Barossa Valley. The place was owned by a couple of huge Germans who baked their own bread and rolls and made their own patties from scratch. Probably a cardiologists's nightmare but, damn, it was good.

svengali

Foundation Member
Yep, that is it. Been there since God wore short pants and possibly the last of the old-time burger bars.

bushseeker

Foundation Member
In my opinion thers nothing special about the Alfreds burgers .. But its still the best place to grab one , place your order then duck over the road to that dive of a pub for a couple of takeaways and stand around the fire like your out bush knocking a couple back while waiting for your number to come up

T

teddEbear

Haha. Smelt brekkie cooking on the weekend and I must admit I got ravenous. You gals get looked after well! Has anyone got a great burger recipe? I've got a friend coming over and I want to impress her without looking like I'm trying to impress.

T

TB

V burger in Vic Park still a favourite....in fact had the one with blue cheese last night....um yum yum.

M

msmouse

well there seems to be a nice one in Sorrento Quays called Healthy Burgers ... do a whole range of different ones and sizes and it was delicious.

B

Bratley

I went to thee burger place at Hillary's a few months ago, it was awesome,,,but very pricey as far as burgers go.

scavenger

Gold Member
Thanks for that Kirakhir that's good of you, much appreciated I'm sure, I just hope the bloke that asked for the burger wasn't holding his breath ,, coz he asked 3 and a half years ago , haha nice one anyway.