• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Oral vs sex!

Oral vs sex

• oral

• sex

Results are only viewable after voting.

Johnson3181

Bronze Member
For me oral = giving oral to a lady is fun and a challenge to find which buttons to press. It really gets me going and I get a lot of satisfaction fron seeing a lady wriggling around with pleasure as she comes (despite the risk of painful head clamps) and or squirts!

Ezraflume

Silver Member
Oral i think, sensation wise and alsoore intimate imo. The girls seem to like that better too...

S

SmilyECoyote

For me oral = giving oral to a lady is fun and a challenge to find which buttons to press. It really gets me going and I get a lot of satisfaction fron seeing a lady wriggling around with pleasure as she comes (despite the risk of painful head clamps) and or squirts!
hahaha haven't had the squirts drenching me but I've had the head clamps done on a number of occasions to the extent that my ears have had more hits than Bing Crosby

SexyKangaroo

Silver Member
Which is better??
For me, they go hand in hand, oral sex is the beginning of everything, and sex is the result of good oral, I don’t see why you should choose or prefer one over the other.
Sex isn’t just putting it in and out, all the foreplay is part of sex too, that’s why good oral helps get your engine going to have the sex you want.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I love giving and receiving Oral, especially having my nuts licked and sucked with a little HJ at the same time.
After oral sex is sensational for both if the jobs been done properly, Mainly Cow Girl or Rev CG but some Mish to finish.
Cock loves the grind's muscle control,

Who say's men run the world. I think it may be run by Pussy😹😻

Lukey

Diamond Member
Sex all the way (assuming both isn’t an option). Easiest quiz of my life! Who’dve thought im in the minority.. 🤷

CDSC

Gold Member
Similar theme,if you enjoy DATY in the morning, is that BATY (Breakfast at the Y) or in the middle of the day is it LATY (Lunching at the Y)?:D

Also do health professional recommend that it is proper protocol to wash what you are about to munch on with a shared shower first?;)

Oh so many questions in this quest for carnal satisfaction!
I don't mind SATY OT NCATY either. (Supper at the y) or w en Nihgt Cap at The Y)

jebradio

Gold Member
You get more feeling out of sex... changing position.. body to body ... where's oral is usually not so intimate.. the position precludes the full touch and feel... so sex for me...

Shibarig

Silver Member
Depends on the situation. For me raw sex trumps raw oral but raw oral trumps covered sex. It’s all about the sensations! 🤤

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
sounds like a fun activity .. clits are my favourite body part

maybe you'd like to share a few tips on how to do it right , so YU enjoy it Jasmine
Hmmm my tips for ppl going down on someone w any genital piercings is there’s no need for it to be rushed, and be a bit more gentle with it and keep in mind to avoid teeth(hate to have to say that 😂😂)

razgrizhan

Gold Member
Now that is more like the correct question.
So, let's unpack that...

There are two separate issues here and each has two viewpoints:
1. From a receiving point of view for the lady and for the man and
2. From a giving point of view for the lady and for the man

So, I will give a response from the man's point of view and await the lady's point of view from one with experience and knowledge.

As a man, what gets me the most aroused is giving oral to a lady. I have been assured by more than a couple of lady recipients that I have "better than average" oral skills ("awesome" was one comment and "can you do that again please" was another). There is not a lot that is better than bringing my lady partner to an explosive orgasm or two, or three. I can nearly lose my load in the process. To be honest and maybe embarrassing myself a little, I seem to be better at oral than intercourse (maybe a small dick; I don't know).

Now, from a receiving point of view: Sex is fine. It is intimate and interesting in different positions. Oral does so much rely on the skill of of the ladies and how interested they are in providing the service. Many ladies are not really that keen (let's face it: the best way to stop your girlfriend giving you blowjobs, is to marry her).
Therefore, I would have to suggest that Handjobs are probably what gets me off more. I also get to deposit my seed on some interesting places.
Can you give a pointer or maybe video guide for ur oral skills? I have small dick and having sex is felt less friction than a great oral. I love daty as well😁 any good tips for great daty, Ladies feel welcome to give tips/pointers

razgrizhan

Gold Member
Great! Lol!

I much prefer to give oral over sex. I find that there is an art to it. In fact I have been told I am an artist with my oral skills lol.
It's more fun, I mean sure I can hop on top do a few up and down motions go side to side etc but oral is more fun for me! I'll happily do oral until either the client wants me to climb on top or my neck starts to protest lol
Love all the different combinations I can use with my tongue. Then love a man/woman's reaction when I flick my tongue super quick (A sure talent that many clients have asked how I do it lol)
Wow 😱 any tips for guys to give good daty?