• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Oral vs sex!

Oral vs sex

• oral

• sex

Results are only viewable after voting.

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Something wrong with this picture....
Masseuse getting paid to receive service.
Definite win/win for them. :confused::)
I know, crafty minxes! It's not the whole booking, of course, just a few minutes or more between the R and the T usually. And since I really enjoy doing it, I win too. I wouldn't pay extra on top of the RnT rate though -- not that big a sucker (licker)!

Topsy

Bronze Member
Oral is amazing with skilled and willing participants.

But given the option between one or the other... sex every time! For me, the connection is deeper and the act itself more... I dunno... purposeful?

Freeballin

Gold Member
I love giving oral.... as said before there is nothing more satisfying than having legs wrapped around your ears as muffs for the screams....

Reactions: Buk

pause78

Ryder Deep
Diamond Member
Bloody hell, I've never been more keen to make a booking with you Ginger. :D Wow!

Great! Lol!

I much prefer to give oral over sex. I find that there is an art to it. In fact I have been told I am an artist with my oral skills lol.
It's more fun, I mean sure I can hop on top do a few up and down motions go side to side etc but oral is more fun for me! I'll happily do oral until either the client wants me to climb on top or my neck starts to protest lol
Love all the different combinations I can use with my tongue. Then love a man/woman's reaction when I flick my tongue super quick (A sure talent that many clients have asked how I do it lol)

T

Tania Admin

Both,,,in either order....But as with everything it all depends on the mood at the time...

Dallas

Legend Member
I would love to have had enough experience giving or receiving oral to be able to answer this, but at this point I'd have to say sex.

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Oral for sure ;)
Anyone who know's me, will know this is my most favorite thing nothing better then going down on a man absolute yummy love it

ProfD

Gold Member
Plus I can get more of a gauge on a clients reaction. Some like slow and sensual, some like hard and fast. Some just like to pound my mouth. Mmmmm all about the oral :p

I have a hard and fast rule that prefers slow and sensual and possibly a little bit tied down while all that is going on ;-)

DanDriver

Thenewguy
Silver Member
I always think of oral as a nice warm up before the real game. Quick to recover then time to exhaust yourself.

Bailey Blake

Bailey Blake
Gold Member
Depends on the day/ mood for me 🙈
I 100% prefer to GIVE oral, male and female, I’m a pleaser so I get off on the reaction of who I’m with 😍 Receiving is dependant on the person, I’ve only really enjoyed it from a very short list of people (being literally 1 male).