• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Oral vs sex!

Oral vs sex

• oral

• sex

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeB

Legend Member
Why separate?

Surely oral is an essential element of the arousal and foreplay that makes the complete package of memorable sex! Like eggs & bacon, Tom & Jerry got to have both or it just doesn't work lol.

So I presume your question is really oral vs coitus? (When a full package can't be accommodated!)

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Why separate?

Surely oral is an essential element of the arousal and foreplay that makes the complete package of memorable sex! Like eggs & bacon, Tom & Jerry got to have both or it just doesn't work lol.

So I presume your question is really oral vs coitus? (When a full package can't be accommodated!)

Or which gets you off more? Lol

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Or which gets you off more? Lol

Now that is more like the correct question.
So, let's unpack that...

There are two separate issues here and each has two viewpoints:
1. From a receiving point of view for the lady and for the man and
2. From a giving point of view for the lady and for the man

So, I will give a response from the man's point of view and await the lady's point of view from one with experience and knowledge.

As a man, what gets me the most aroused is giving oral to a lady. I have been assured by more than a couple of lady recipients that I have "better than average" oral skills ("awesome" was one comment and "can you do that again please" was another). There is not a lot that is better than bringing my lady partner to an explosive orgasm or two, or three. I can nearly lose my load in the process. To be honest and maybe embarrassing myself a little, I seem to be better at oral than intercourse (maybe a small dick; I don't know).

Now, from a receiving point of view: Sex is fine. It is intimate and interesting in different positions. Oral does so much rely on the skill of of the ladies and how interested they are in providing the service. Many ladies are not really that keen (let's face it: the best way to stop your girlfriend giving you blowjobs, is to marry her).
Therefore, I would have to suggest that Handjobs are probably what gets me off more. I also get to deposit my seed on some interesting places.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Now that is more like the correct question.
So, let's unpack that...

There are two separate issues here and each has two viewpoints:
1. From a receiving point of view for the lady and for the man and
2. From a giving point of view for the lady and for the man

So, I will give a response from the man's point of view and await the lady's point of view from one with experience and knowledge.

As a man, what gets me the most aroused is giving oral to a lady. I have been assured by more than a couple of lady recipients that I have "better than average" oral skills ("awesome" was one comment and "can you do that again please" was another). There is not a lot that is better than bringing my lady partner to an explosive orgasm or two, or three. I can nearly lose my load in the process. To be honest and maybe embarrassing myself a little, I seem to be better at oral than intercourse (maybe a small dick; I don't know).

Now, from a receiving point of view: Sex is fine. It is intimate and interesting in different positions. Oral does so much rely on the skill of of the ladies and how interested they are in providing the service. Many ladies are not really that keen (let's face it: the best way to stop your girlfriend giving you blowjobs, is to marry her).
Therefore, I would have to suggest that Handjobs are probably what gets me off more. I also get to deposit my seed on some interesting places.

Great! Lol!

I much prefer to give oral over sex. I find that there is an art to it. In fact I have been told I am an artist with my oral skills lol.
It's more fun, I mean sure I can hop on top do a few up and down motions go side to side etc but oral is more fun for me! I'll happily do oral until either the client wants me to climb on top or my neck starts to protest lol
Love all the different combinations I can use with my tongue. Then love a man/woman's reaction when I flick my tongue super quick (A sure talent that many clients have asked how I do it lol)

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Oral first with lots of talking then sex...and being very agreeable and religious in the middle would be a great mix.

magrov

Diamond Member
Great! Lol!

I much prefer to give oral over sex. I find that there is an art to it. In fact I have been told I am an artist with my oral skills lol.
It's more fun, I mean sure I can hop on top do a few up and down motions go side to side etc but oral is more fun for me! I'll happily do oral until either the client wants me to climb on top or my neck starts to protest lol
Love all the different combinations I can use with my tongue. Then love a man/woman's reaction when I flick my tongue super quick (A sure talent that many clients have asked how I do it lol)
now that I read that I realise that I have never had mind blowing oral. It's always been the starter before a nice meal, never the main.

JustMe

Gold Member
Both (and everything) interchangeably most times but other times happy with just a mind blowing blow job. Too rare for me as I'm well above average which limits a ladies' ability to engulf me and reduces suction power. I envy lesser endowed men.

Lord Spikey

I... AM... SPIKEY
Legend Member
Both (and everything) interchangeably most times but other times happy with just a mind blowing blow job. Too rare for me as I'm well above average which limits a ladies' ability to engulf me and reduces suction power. I envy lesser endowed men.

Bragger. I bet you are rich, as well

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
I could live on blowjobs and no sex
But maybe not sex and no blowjobs
I enjoy both... but wouldn't forsake one for the other long term

MikeB

Legend Member
Similar theme,if you enjoy DATY in the morning, is that BATY (Breakfast at the Y) or in the middle of the day is it LATY (Lunching at the Y)?:D

Also do health professional recommend that it is proper protocol to wash what you are about to munch on with a shared shower first?;)

Oh so many questions in this quest for carnal satisfaction!

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
Similar theme,if you enjoy DATY in the morning, is that BATY (Breakfast at the Y) or in the middle of the day is it LATY (Lunching at the Y)?:D

Also do health professional recommend that it is proper protocol to wash what you are about to munch on with a shared shower first?;)

Oh so many questions in this quest for carnal satisfaction!

I feel you mike, I also don't like going down on a girl who hasn't showered :p

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
I only go down on a few of my regular 'masseuses' these days but absolutely love getting them off with my tongue. I never asked for it, they did (non-verbally usually), but only after I'd been seeing them for a while and they were comfortable with me and the way I treated them. I guess if they enjoyed the way I stimulated them with my fingers, they figured let's see what he can do with his mouth.

There is certainly a greater buzz in pleasuring a woman whom you know and genuinely care about than someone you've just met 10 minutes earlier. The whole experience is much more intimate and mutually satisfying I find. Having said that, there have been a few ladies in the past who have had very appealing pussies that I was unable to resist devouring at first sight. :cat:

Frankie

Bronze Member
Something wrong with this picture....
Masseuse getting paid to receive service.
Definite win/win for them. :confused::)

Buk

Diamond Member
I was down on my favourite lady, at her request, last Monday before her shop opened. Working my tongue I could tell she was getting into it but after what seemed an eternity I was thinking hurry up my neck is killing me, which took away a bit of my hardness. Anyway she finally came and she wasn't worried about making a noise as we were the only two in shop. As she was writhing in ecstasy her legs jammed shut putting my head in a vice like grip ( this had happened before), so I was left with a sore neck and difficulty in breathing. But hey, just watching and listening to her pleasure is a discomfort I'm willing to put up with. We also have an agreement in that if its not 'happening' with her while I'm giving her oral, I stop and we do 'other things' thus eliminating fake orgasms. The agreement works well. For the record her oral on me is superb, especially in those positions where she is looking up at me with her big brown eyes while sucking.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I was down on my favourite lady, at her request, last Monday before her shop opened. Working my tongue I could tell she was getting into it but after what seemed an eternity I was thinking hurry up my neck is killing me, which took away a bit of my hardness. Anyway she finally came and she wasn't worried about making a noise as we were the only two in shop. As she was writhing in ecstasy her legs jammed shut putting my head in a vice like grip ( this had happened before), so I was left with a sore neck and difficulty in breathing. But hey, just watching and listening to her pleasure is a discomfort I'm willing to put up with. We also have an agreement in that if its not 'happening' with her while I'm giving her oral, I stop and we do 'other things' thus eliminating fake orgasms. The agreement works well. For the record her oral on me is superb, especially in those positions where she is looking up at me with her big brown eyes while sucking.

Well, mr Buk it seems to me your mouth to mouth resuckcitation skill is up there. :D...it's a good thing you got going there. I bet she smooths out any kinks on both necks.