• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
I love to lick a mans nipples to see his reaction, then if I see he likes it I will nibble on them, sometimes they want it more full on. I find it nice to have mine caressed the same without, nipple rings, so if a man has a ring in it I guess it is not just a superficial piece of bling, but, more that perhaps it arouses him. mmmmmm

You are my kinda girl Sophie

Bridgette Blue

Silver Member
THIS ONE IS FOR THE LADIES
images

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK LADIES ???

Definitely not.

Quirky Saz

Bronze Member
With a 6 pack n pecs who the hell cares about nipple rings anyway. Although I'd have to say without but maybe thats just because its different.

Bailey Blake

Bailey Blake
Gold Member
mmm, i've mixed opinions :confused: I've seen some VERY attractive men which easily get away with having one or both nipples pierced but ive also seen the reverse side of the spectrum and they have not looked good at all. FEMALES my little gay heart LOVES pierced nipples on a woman, ugh big yes 😍, I personally have both pierced with simple silver horizontal bars 💕

Bailey Blake

Bailey Blake
Gold Member
When i worked somewhere contact was allowed my first line when i saw a client eyeing off my piercings was "just please don't be the guy that tugs the piercings"! I swear 99% of clients would just straight up TUG or TWIST them, WHAT, WHY?! Honestly what goes through their head?? *aw yeah they're pretty cute little nipple piercings, i should tug and twist them* ?!?! PLEASE reply to this with potential answers to this thought process 😂

D

Deleted member 49173

Dearst all :)

i finally got it done looolllll @ a still 1/4 drunk moment of spontaneous and honey my lovley lady all i have to say is "chicken"
loolll (imitating chicken noises;) love you but ;))

and yes it looks soooooooo sexy im in love :d
pictures up soon :) xoxox
Pics ???

D

Deleted member 49173

mmm, i've mixed opinions :confused: I've seen some VERY attractive men which easily get away with having one or both nipples pierced but ive also seen the reverse side of the spectrum and they have not looked good at all. FEMALES my little gay heart LOVES pierced nipples on a woman, ugh big yes 😍, I personally have both pierced with simple silver horizontal bars 💕
Pics ??? 😍😍😍

No idea what to do

Legend Member
Only gone as far as a couple of left ear piercings.
Thought about the left nipple, not done yet though, maybe soon

The Frenchman avoids pain when possible

Bonnie Lee

Reception @ Langtrees
Legend Member
big yes on nipple piercings on woman 100%, not to toot my own horn but mine are STUNNING.;) I do think both need to be pierced, I don't really like just one done. Men's nipples pierced can be hit and miss.

No idea what to do

Legend Member
I also thinking Vertical and not Horizontal for the pin, It must have a diamond on it though.?

Also , Pray that I do not get the twist and shout
or
Whistle or loose it
HA HA
The Frenchman

D

Deleted member 49173

big yes on nipple piercings on woman 100%, not to toot my own horn but mine are STUNNING.;) I do think both need to be pierced, I don't really like just one done. Men's nipples pierced can be hit and miss.
Pic ??? Plz ..

Reactions: Nev

Anita

Gold Member
I'm hopefully (nerves depending) going to get both mine done this weekend eeeeeeeep!

Does anyone know do you/can u lose sensitivity?

John Smithl

Legend Member
I'm hopefully (nerves depending) going to get both mine done this weekend eeeeeeeep!

Does anyone know do you/can u lose sensitivity?
Sensitivity wasn't lost, either after the piercings and healing; nor after taking them out and letting them heal over.