• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
P

Phoenix69

Heya Everyone

Im thinking something totally random!!! I want my nipple done thoughtssssss??

Just random to put it out there

and thankyou to everyone who has added me of fb loving the chats ;) xx

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

I actually quite like some of the nipple jewelery i've seen over the years, but stuffed if i'd go through the pain to be able to wear it!

Good luck tho honey! Be sure and let us know how you get on?

Lisa xxx

Sir Stefan

Agent Provocateur
Foundation Member
About 10 years ago I took a former 'mistress' to have her nipples pierced, I captured the entire episode on video, then I took her home to her husband!

We, all 3, are still friends and she is a regular contributor to this forum.

If she reads this she may even make some comment as to her experience living with ringed nipples for a decade?

F

flynny

I've been trying to talk my mrs into having hers done for a long time. She thinks that it will hurt too much...her concession is that she will get her nipples done if i get my dick done....i'm not that keen to see her with nipple rings

curiousguy8

Silver Member
You won't regret it my wife had hers done years ago and it has been great so now she is off to get the other one done. I think they look fantastic also fun to play with.

A

adventurous annie

I had both my nipples pierced 13 years ago and LOVE THEM! The heightened sensitivity is incredible and i love the way you can see them under my clothing when i am not wearing a bra... hee hee.
At least piercings are not like tattoos.... you can always take them out.
My only advice would be to ensure you find a good piercer and to bear in mind that COMPLETE healing can take up to a year (although within three days mine were almost back to normal).
GOOD LUCK!

B

bella

I have my nipple periced and I love it. When my man plays with it i get so wet and horny

H

Honey Dominion

And she did it!! I was there to witness and take pics lol...youch!!!

magic1

Gold Member
00000C19_Exposing_her_pierced_nipples.jpg

im just going to leave this here

http://tits.voyeurweb.com/show_tits.php?page=1&view=pierc&sn=no

N

Naughty Thoughts

I had both mine done a few years ago and it hurt like hell. Took a while to heal up and I can't say I ever really saw any advantage to them (but I wasn't sexually active at the time). I took them out after about a year.

Personally I prefer without, but there's this huge "body modification" culture around at the moment. I'm the one who's "rebelled" in my group as I'm the only one I know without tattoos or piercing...

P

Phoenix69

Dearst all :)

i finally got it done looolllll @ a still 1/4 drunk moment of spontaneous and honey my lovley lady all i have to say is "chicken"
loolll (imitating chicken noises;) love you but ;))

and yes it looks soooooooo sexy im in love :d
pictures up soon :) xoxox

L

Linda69

I am thinking of having my nipples pierced but most of my clients dislike it. Don't want to lose my regulars. I have a nice perky size b natural boobs.
Should I or not?

sunyun

Legend Member
Personally, I am afraid of hurting a girl with piercings. i also find that when they do body slides, it can scratch.

But i also think that you should do piercings for yourself, not for clients.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers.

S

sexycrystal

I like them if they are nice and small , than can look really sexy , but big and chunky not my cup of tea , but cute little gold ones hot :)

Tannerone

Gold Member
The only piercings I like are a dick in a mouth or pussy !! Tongue, nipple and clit piercings seem to get in the way of more pleasurable pursuits. :icon_blow :la: :-X

O

ogloco

im kind of in between on this one, il have a women with or without one ;)

tasteful piercings are always good rather than stupid ones