• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.
J

JoeNaz

I stopped seeing a WL after she got her nipples pierced. sucking her nipps is not that good anymore!

peter196233

Silver Member
I quite like a lady with pierced nipples. I agree with sunyun that if you decide to get a piercing you should be doing it for yourself and not for a client's benefit.

junglejimbo

Gold Member
I wonder if piercings set off airport metal dectors??? ::)
The simple answer is no , unless you have loads of piercings or it's not silver or gold
I should know I work at the airport and have had a few piercings in my time

M

mcKenzie22

i think that you should do what you want to do! At the end of the day clients are important but its your life and you have to remember that when working you become someone else so why should you not do it just cos some of your clients might not agree.

It really depends on why you want to get it done too.
also if you regulars really like you then they wont leave you just cos you got your nipple pierced. It about a fgood service, good attitude and not always about having the best body.

Guys like all different types :D

I reckon go for it but wont it HURT???lol

McKenzie MinxXx
xx

T

Tori <3

I am thinking of having my nipples pierced but most of my clients dislike it. Don't want to lose my regulars. I have a nice perky size b natural boobs.
Should I or not?

linda69

i have both my nipples pierced =)
i feel that they add something a little extra to my chest area. i had/have regular clientele and of course its there own personal preference but a lot of clients do like nipple piercings i find.
just be careful because some like to suck and bite your nipples and it can hurt especially if there new

goodluck

Tori
xxxx

T

Tori <3

and just a quick tip before i go
straight bars are better than horseshoe bars, i get my horseshoe bars caught on my bracelets and go to pull only to find that your stuck and it really hurts lol

Tori
xxx

Linda

The Wild Child
Legend Member
THIS ONE IS FOR THE LADIES
images

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK LADIES ???

ChelseaBloom

21 yo Sultry Vixen
Gold Member
Hmmm... I think one is sexy, but two looks wierd on men! I couldn't take that serious! Lol

scarlett lee

Gold Member
You're getting me all excited here Tania. There is nothing hotter than a guy with (good) tatts and a few piercings. Swoooon!!!

alexeisayle

Tantric Sensual masseur (x PT)
Silver Member
Hmmm, I was going to post my own, but with all those hot hot guys, I'm not sure I can compete :(