Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
I have a small question on this topic, especially for women who has or plan to take a baby, how will you feed milk if you have a ring hanging on your nipple...πŸ€”πŸ€”

Perthguy_89

Silver Member
Originally I wasn't a fan however I noticed girls who did have one/both pierced generally I was more sexually compatible with, in terms of preferences and kinks.

Now when I see one through a shirt/top it turns me on for sure.

Nev

Gold Member
Something I discovered:
If you're getting both nipples pierced, don't pause for a chat after the first one or ask metallurgical questions, or you'll run out of adrenaline and the second one will REALLY hurt, particularly if you only have a male pain threshold.
Guess what I did. :)

Nev

Gold Member
I just wanna know Y ?
is it a fashionable thing to do ??
OR
does it increase yur nipple pleasure ??

WHY?
Probable real reasons why:
β€’ People with various issues may like wounds (like piercings or tattoos) because our bodies respond with biochemistry similar to some things in cannabis, which feels good for people like me, particularly when we're down.
β€’ Our dopamine likes NICE things that are New, Interesting, Challenging or Emergency.
β€’ Our brains easily make up things that rationalise whatever our brain chemistry does.
β€’ I'm old enough to usually see through my own bulldust, but I still enjoy following the dopamine.

I also like being subversive. In my day job I pretend to be a boring accountant, with friends ranging from tax law to auditors, but I'm cynical of imagine conscious charlatans and am amused by people stupid enough to base judgements on outward appearances.

PLEASURE?
For me, they only slightly increase sensation when fondled, and causes more pain than I enjoy when twisted, but the slight increase in sensation happens WHENEVER they're touched. I like them.

LongHair

Legend Member
I'm hopefully (nerves depending) going to get both mine done this weekend eeeeeeeep!

Does anyone know do you/can u lose sensitivity?
Anita, word of advice from someone who knows, dont pause between, get both done one after another. I did not lose any sensitivity, if anything it just heightened mine.

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Excuse my ignorance but I’ve always wondered what piercing does to the milk duct. If a woman chooses to breast feed later does the milk leak out where the piercing had been? Obviously the piercing is removed for breast feeding. Genuine question.πŸ€”

Jasmine Malika

Gold Member
Heya Everyone

Im thinking something totally random!!! I want my nipple done thoughtssssss??

Just random to put it out there

and thankyou to everyone who has added me of fb loving the chats ;) xx
I have mine pierced they make me feel so sexy but some days they do get super sensitive which sucks lol