Merged Rosters

D

Deleted member 49173

Flipper .. looks can be deceiving .. lol
this place has been there ' for years ' .. IMO its the same same as everywhere else .. YMMV
Yes, review previous as per Channelle above ..
I only ever managed a hr there .. by choice lol

Bushb

Gold Member
I also walked by yesterday and looked at the door. Open sign was lit but there was a stepladder blocking the door, so no discrete slipping inside! Couldn't see the 'attractive' staff as there seems to be a partition, as well as the ladder, just inside the door.

Channelle

Legend Member
Yes, just drove by, and very not discrete.
Staring straight at the front door as you go through Freeway exit/Mill Point lights.
Shop partition may be the discrete bit ... since the window next to it says Child Care.
Weren't nothing like that next door when I was dropping my kids at childcare.

openotherside

Gold Member
Yes, just drove by, and very not discrete.
Staring straight at the front door as you go through Freeway exit/Mill Point lights.
Shop partition may be the discrete bit ... since the window next to it says Child Care.
Weren't nothing like that next door when I was dropping my kids at childcare.

Interesting combo, child care and Daddy care next to each other!

Mopar63

Gold Member
Thanks, I'll give it a miss

Yes it is a converted house, one room has a shower, being the old main bedroom, I think from memory it’s was a Doctor surgery previously probably 6 or 7 yrs ago, definitely a Rnt joint now. A fav girl used to work her some years ago so I haven’t been here recently and the last time I went the place had questionable talent and attitude. But who knows where the next hidden gem lay.
Also the traffic can be a nightmare around this intersection, at times banking up past the driveway.

S

Spider

G'day,
Just popped in, it has 3/4 walls in each room, only an older woman, most likely the boss, working. They had a reception area which was too close to the rooms, so it appears to be legit massage, otherwise maybe like Ponderosa, HJ is offered however believe that to be unlikely in this shop. But you never know!

openotherside

Gold Member
Popped in to grab some details (yet to try).

Shop name is: Tui Na Massage
Address: Unit G 02, 96 Mill Point Road
Phone: 08 9367 1659
Hours: Mon to Sat: 9am-6pm, Sun 10am - 5pm.

This appears to be a second shop, with another shop by the same name advertised on the same flyer (Dianella, corner of Alexander Dr and Grand Pro).

I tried searching the shop name in the search function on this website, but the words are too short for the search function to produce a result (any help here Mods?). If the other shop has extra's available, perhaps this one does too. Does anyone recognise the Dianella shop?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Popped in to grab some details (yet to try).

Shop name is: Tui Na Massage
Address: Unit G 02, 96 Mill Point Road
Phone: 08 9367 1659
Hours: Mon to Sat: 9am-6pm, Sun 10am - 5pm.

This appears to be a second shop, with another shop by the same name advertised on the same flyer (Dianella, corner of Alexander Dr and Grand Pro).

I tried searching the shop name in the search function on this website, but the words are too short for the search function to produce a result (any help here Mods?). If the other shop has extra's available, perhaps this one does too. Does anyone recognise the Dianella shop?
That's what I call research ;)