Merged Rosters

smarquin

Diamond Member
I have been a few times. I saw Nat (aka Amy) she is probably in her 30s, quite pretty, busty, slightly plump but nice. Her massage is very good and hj was very pleasant . Standard pricing. I have seen the other girl in the kitchen of the house very sexy will see her next time for a massage.

The house is neat and tidy it is a busy road though.....

I was happy with each visit and will continue to visit. I think they were Venus in Cannington previously.

I have seen Nat previously at Venus. Who is the other sexy gal ? Name ?

longjohn

Longjohn TS
Legend Member
I have been a few times. I saw Nat (aka Amy) she is probably in her 30s, quite pretty, busty, slightly plump but nice. Her massage is very good and hj was very pleasant . Standard pricing. I have seen the other girl in the kitchen of the house very sexy will see her next time for a massage.

The house is neat and tidy it is a busy road though.....

I was happy with each visit and will continue to visit. I think they were Venus in Cannington previously.
Yes seen Nat once for me not impressed.

D

Deleted member 49173

perth.locanto.com.au/ID_2393718294/ANASTSIA-S-BODY-SOUL-MASSAGE-KINROSS.html

gotta love when the advertiser has a GSOH name :excited:

I'm assuming Wong is Chinese ? and Dong is exactly that .. DONG ? LOL

anyone has feedback on Anastasia ?

MikeB

Legend Member
Tina's shop in Yokine is showing a "new" Chinese/HK girl Sasa - not sure if she's the same one? you could explore and take one for the team and report back.....:D

For what its worth here is her pic from the ad.
3775860271.jpg

Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
Most can manage "Sucky with Rubber'" ? And flip on the command "DOGGY" not sure if any know what a dog actuality is. .

Channelle

Legend Member
Is that really a reply to a 2012 post?
I didn't know what any of that was back then either.

priamex

Gold Member
Does anyone have a number or ad reference for the Metcalf entry place? I'd like to give it a try and don't like just turning up! Thanks.

Victor Oceans

Gold Member
baby @196 Main Street
"STAY AWAY FOR HER FULL SERVICE "

Took her yesterday, agreed, $150 for full service, did not do her job. While she was on top she was doing a poor job, had her arm around my neck, told her to remove. I decided to go on top she kept pushing her legs back, so can't go deep. Gave her doggy and she kept moving forward, so can't blow. I walked away without HOT TOWEL I spend tons of cash at both places, some weird experiences and this chick baby was the worst. $150 wasted. If you accept $150 for full service, than do your job. Lisa at both places is amazing along with other girls, but not BABY.

lucifer

Diamond Member
I won't write long reviews of my experience with her, just going to say quickly, she worth seeing and at that price, its a bargain!

Her uniform worth an extra points!

Very sensual, she was trying to take me back in for a second round while i was on my way out lol.

Easy to connect with and very cheerful!

As always visit her at your own risk and YMMV.

D

Deleted member 49173

Where is Mystery please lucifer or do you have the link please?

HAHA .. isnt that exactly what the 'little devil' is trying to say .. it's a mystery , to evryone but him .. LOL

so c'mon Lucifer .. if its for real , then post a link

Summer fun

Diamond Member
yes, sex is included but extra cost for kissing or cof or rimming or 69

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain In Ass Boy

No1 seems to mention eczema all over her body not to mention scars on her tummy from C section. Yes she charges extra even for daty which receptionist told me it was included in price but its just money grabber for her.

When you finish off get dress and about to leave she pulls you back pushes you back onto the bed and hugs you rubbing your cock making it look like she wants more but this is a tactic in asia where girls do this to make you stay longer and come back for more. Fucken tactic wont work on me I told her I have to go but she didnt let go so I shove her off me lol. Might work on other dumb cunts but not me. I wouldnt come back or rave about this chick nothing special but a turn off. Did I mention her vagina not that pretty? Dark colour and shape didnt appeal. Should write full review but dont have time but trust me when I write things. Look elsewhere for better!

openotherside

Gold Member
Shop name is: Tui Na Massage LEGIT MASSAGE
Address: Unit G 02, 96 Mill Point Road
Phone: 08 9367 1659
Hours: Mon to Sat: 9am-6pm, Sun 10am - 5pm.

Just off the freeway exit on Mill Point is a new shop, no shop name other than a flashing massage sign. Walked past and staff are attractive. Very public entrance considering the cars coming off the freeway. Looks promising though.

If you visit, please post your experience here.

Last edited by a moderator: