• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Merged Rosters

Punter555

Silver Member
Hi all,

I tried Connie in Vic Park a few weeks ago. Unfortunately I can't recall now which website I got her details from but I suspect it was likely BC.

The photo in the ad isn't her, but... she is still reasonably good looking. Fairly slim, nice soft skin, decent body. I'm no adonis by any means but her face really wasn't that attractive. So all up, while it wasn't her pic, she is still fairly decent looking.

Paid $120 for half an hour of full service.

The service however left much to be desired. The language was an issue - for starters it seems she hardly has any! To mark the transition from one stage to the next she simply called out "Sucky!". And then "Fucky!" for the next bit.

I'm sorry to say overall the experience was a bit flat and uninspiring. I won't be going back nor would I recommend her.

Sexty8

Sexty8 - you do me , and then I owe you one!
Diamond Member
Bit hard to comment when the link gives this..
UNPAID AD
This ad will be visible after the payment has gone through.

Getjiggy

Diamond Member
So..took one for the team..drove down 45 mins to go see her...Lets break down the review:

a) Place: easy to find, easy parking...once in it's nice cosy room. She had the heater on and the massage table was heated as well which was good. Place was clean and had the duffuser on so was smelling good as well

b) Massage: She is a professional Masseuse...so the massage was good no doubt....I would rate the Massage 8/10 however of the 1hr session the massage was only may be 20 odd minutes on the back, shoulder, gluts, legs that's it...She was clothed during this 20mins

c) the Tease: so this was little disappointing. She started sensual touch and then pressing certain point around the groin and balls etc...and this was very theraputic...it's to do with the blood flow. She is nude now...got on the table and few body slide (but they were not sexy or sensual to be honest..). Kissing/licking on the back and bum cheeks....but I just felt the sensual build up was OK...I would give 5/10 (I have had better sensual buildups)...
Flip over and she oils the member well to start playing with it. She had her back towards me and I was like hang on I am paying you to have fun...not to see your back...Anyways the HR was ok-good as it was not mechanical rubbing (like some AMPs do)...I had to convince her to turn so I can see her body...10mins into this and Jerking started to release...So overall tease: 5/10

d) Lady: she short may be 5'4"....little chubby, white...Boobs are DD but saggy (not tight then again she is in her 40's). Nature wise she seem pretty good, chilled...go to have conversation with. 6/10

So for $130/hr I could have gone somewhere else close by and I think I would have had much more fun....Will I go back: NO WAY...not even if it's free.....

Cheers

Rocketman

Gold Member
Visited Thai Thai massage in Langford a few weeks ago and saw Thania (not sure if she uses other names), the massage was excellent, she proclaims to have worked in the Middle-East & China.She was pretty savvy in asking for my mobile number on the pretext of rining it so I can book with her directly on my next visit to Thai Thai. Nevertheless received a text the other day saying that she has now opened her own business in Lynwood on Lynwood Ave opposite the shops. I paid her a visit & the premises are clean and tidy (she is pretty tidy looking too). The massage was great and went over the hour ($70/hr). I would recommend her, although would like to know if anyone has any success with extras.

D

Deleted member 49173

Visited Thai Thai massage in Langford a few weeks ago and saw Thania (not sure if she uses other names), the massage was excellent, she proclaims to have worked in the Middle-East & China.She was pretty savvy in asking for my mobile number on the pretext of rining it so I can book with her directly on my next visit to Thai Thai. Nevertheless received a text the other day saying that she has now opened her own business in Lynwood on Lynwood Ave opposite the shops. I paid her a visit & the premises are clean and tidy (she is pretty tidy looking too). The massage was great and went over the hour ($70/hr). I would recommend her, although would like to know if anyone has any success with extras.

contact details ..pleez

longjohn

Longjohn TS
Legend Member
Just got back from this place seen Thania and other girl that works there who is younger and slightly bigger more attractive and another girl who had the hottest body who i have ever seen. She was just visiting her name was Kelly. 42 kg and hottest tightest little ass.

Thania was waiting for her customer that was late so since I was Kelly's first customer Thania came in as well so had 4 hands roaming my naked body for about 15 minutes.

Did awesome massage so much strength for small girl not much teasing on back of body but once turned over started to massage tummy and gently eased her way touching the good bits. Asked me if I wanted that massaged as well said why not.

Ended up with her sitting on top giving me Hj with her tight little ass in my face. Roaming of the hands was no problem for me. Said the most she would do is topless with underwear on only as she said she is married. She is 47 but hot firm body looks 20 yrs younger and likes giving kisses to you if you are nice to her . So i got plenty of those kisses as well.

She has a another job but is casual so if you want to book her ring Thania on 0450 165 202 and ask to make appointment with Kelly.

I told Kelly you will be more popular than the other two.Gave her $100 all up $70 for massage and $30 for HJ didn't ask anything when doing HJ .

enjoy.

Faraz

Gold Member
It is the same place at corner of lynwood av ad metcalfe road. Entry from metcalfe road. A few ladies have been working from this place for last 18 months atleast.

Getjiggy

Diamond Member
Hi Guys, any intel on this place. There is a Thai lade offering Relaxation massage for $50/hr...Tried searching the forum but couldn't find any thing...

thanks

mario

Silver Member
Two Thai lady’s used to have a shop south of the river moved here to see if business is better as I think the area they were in had a lot of amps

gus2012

Pussy predator!
Gold Member
I have been a few times. I saw Nat (aka Amy) she is probably in her 30s, quite pretty, busty, slightly plump but nice. Her massage is very good and hj was very pleasant . Standard pricing. I have seen the other girl in the kitchen of the house very sexy will see her next time for a massage.

The house is neat and tidy it is a busy road though.....

I was happy with each visit and will continue to visit. I think they were Venus in Cannington previously.

Getjiggy

Diamond Member
Thanks a lot guys....Appreciate your feedback...
I will open up another thread with the review of my visit...

Admin if you want to can close this thread...