• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.
A

Arbalist2

Re: Men who visit transexuals...why???

I have to agree with 'the one' their femininity is a turn on with the pleasure of a cock is satisfiying the hetro and bi side of a strong sex drive.

timmmaay

Bronze Member

Perhaps this is a question more of a psychologist rather than a forum but can a fetish die off? I was until recently very much into TV however I have found of late that I am not really interested anymore. Not because of a bad experience or anything, it just doesn't do it for me. I don't think it is because I have become more choosy (than necesarily I should be) but I I cannot put my finger on the reason why.

T

trailblazer

I have removed my posts

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Link83

Hi Trailblazer. An interesting idea but a little suspect. For example, if your PhD friend is correct and men can satisfy men better sexually than women, and women can satisfy women better sexually than men, then the human race is predisposed to being homosexual, and so within a few generations we would expect the human race to go extinct. Especially now that you have told everyone. :ky:

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aradhana

As a transitioning tgirl, I find Brianna's post accurate, refreshing and insightful. Thank you very much!

I have had relationships with many men who enjoy the company of tgirls. I don't find them to be particularly gay or homosexual - but they do want someone who knows how to please a man and is anxious to be pleasing. We tgirls dont have it as easy as genetic women, and we do have to try harder!

D

DingleBerries

Married man, 40 and generally very straight/conservative.
I have been thinking about TS girls for some time and had one brief experience many years ago. She wasn't a pro, just someone I had met on one of the chat boards. I went in completely scared, but open. Met at her place, made out and got down to some simple oral. Nothing more... and never saw her again. I guess I was a little freaked out.

I had since visited a TGirl and didn't enjoy the experience, as she was a pro. Just not for me. I did "top" her though and walked out kind of turned off by the whole "pro" experience.

Now I'm a little older and more sexually self aware. I am curious about a lot of things and not worried about sexual stigmas. I find I keep thinking about this one beautiful TGirl I met ages ago and wished I could contact her now. Instead, I am in personals ads looking for another "friend". Why? Tough to answer... I am turned on by a pretty TGirl, and maybe it will lead to more of a bisexual lifestyle with a man, but I doubt it.

Physically, I am very open to being a bottom, top is no issue, receiving oral is no issue... giving oral, no idea if I can do it or not. We shall see.

So why? Because it's erotic. Best I can describe it for me.

M

midcon

a phd psychologist once explained to me that once a man is sexually satisfied by another man, he can never really go back to being satisfied with a woman.

trailblazer

Sorry, but I can't agree to that. Certainly not in my own experience.

After not being in a relationship for a year or so, I had 2 experiences with guys in a short space of time. Both of which were very fulfillingO0.

Since that time I have had a few girlfriends, one who had me worked out really well - some of the best sex I've ever had !!

Moving on to today, I'm married and although the sex is, well, plain to put it politely, I still find that I can be completely satisfied by either sex. ( See my Gay side story in the new members thread ).

Going further, are we talking about being emotionally or sexually satisfied?? I'm talking sexually, as for emotions I think that is a completely different kettle of fish. Making love with someone special, where you pour your feelings and emotions, is what you do with your partner. Sex is not the same thing. It can be, but sex is more about fullfilling a desire, a passion, a need, a want.

Food for thought ???

C

cdlover

Can anyone recommend a friendly, sexy TS? I'm keen to take the plunge and meet up with one near the Perth CBD area.

A

angelusting

im glad to see all you guys expressing and sharing so openly amongst each other.

Im a working tgirl in perth and its great to hear the other side of the coin pardon the pun.

icarussangel@hotmail.com

CathyDomme

Gold Member

At the end of the day, most transgendered women are simply looking for the same things other women are, love, respect, a nice sex life with a great guy and someone who will treat them on the same level as any other woman.

Very well said, and not just this line but your entire post, still I wouldn't expect any less from you.

During transition I had so many guys think that because I am trans, I am an easy target. The overt "sexualisation" of trans girls can get a bit tiresome, especially when you know that what a lot of guys want is just a quickie... and then you never see them again. I guess I have become a little jaded after several bad experiences.

HOWEVER, it has been nice to read some honesty in most of the replies here especially DingleBerries when he said:
So why? Because it's erotic. Best I can describe it for me.

@ swingingstories
I think a lot of women live in a fantasy land when it comes to their partner and sex. Why wouldn't a guy tell his wife/gf about going to see working girls / seeing a trans-girl / even having sex with a guy? It is that they quite rightly assume that they will end up single. Is it bad? Yes it is bad. A lack of honesty in any relationship is a bad thing. I think that you have to examine who is being more dishonest though. Having been on both sides of the hormonal fence, I will defend any man for seeking "emotionless" sex outside of a relationship, BUT I will condemn him for cheating.

Having said that we only have ourselves to blame. Our society has made these rules and so many people conform to them only too willingly.

@ Aradhana
We tgirls dont have it as easy as genetic women, and we do have to try harder!

Do we? Why do we have to try harder? If it was just plain emotionless sex that I wanted then I had more offers during transition than when I was pretending to be a boy. Sadly though you are right, we _do_ have to try harder to have some sort of emotional connection with someone.

It all comes back to society's messed up ideas about what men and women are. Men have to go in secret to see a working girl because women are taught from a young age "not to be a slut"... and yet we teach our young men to go forth and (hopefully don't) multiply. We condemn as a society anything that steps outside of the straight laced, missionary position view of sex and we declare the one thing that keeps the human race on this planet as something vile, disgusting and in the view of religion, sinful.

So getting back to the OP's question, men fantasize about trans-girls because they thrive on excitement, danger and adventure, and what could be more dangerous and adventurous than defying societal rules.

S

shyguy1981

i 2 visit ts girl sites they r so beautiful how can u not?

F

fukmee

I have been with pre-op trannies a number of times - originally with me penetrating them only. Recently I have tried it both ways and can only say what an experience! Whilst sex with trannies will never completely replace sex with female WLs it is an awesome experience.

At first as she undresses you are turned on by the body, the breasts and the bulge in the underpants which then come off and (at least with my regular tranny) a hard smooth 6.5 inch cock. Kissing, mutual oral and mutual fucking finishing with CIM.

Try it!!:icon_blow

J

james47

I'm turned on by transexuals but am too scared and probably confused to do anything about it...

M

Minxxy

As a bicurious woman, I think being with a TS would be the best of both worlds - the thing I love most about a man is their hard cock.
The thing I love most about a woman is their soft breasts and sensual mouth.
Never have been with a TS but like most things, I am open-minded....

F

fukmee

I'm turned on by transexuals but am too scared and probably confused to do anything about it...

James
I was apprehensive the first time I tried it - particularly the first time I was penetrated. Just go with your natural instincts and enjoy. The trick is to find a TS who is used to first timers particularly for first penetration of yourself. I would have to say that without exception those I have been with are fantastic people and I really enjoy the intimacy as much as and sometimes more than with a natural female WL. I actually feel more relaxed with a TS.

In terms of a TS/female bi-twin - this is harder because many TS will not have sex with women - but I think that would be the ultimate erotic experience so still working on it.:icon_blow

F

fukmee

Aussielids

Just look upon a TS as a woman with a penis rather than a man with tits. Men dont turn me on but trannies do.

pommylad

Bronze Member

I have visited with a couple of TS woman and love to get a massage form them and to feel them rub all over my body. I think they know how to make a guy feel good about them self and there sexuality. I look at a TS as somebody to respect and treat as any other female.

M

mister

I have known a few transexuals, even had a chance to live with one as room mate.

However I have only treated them like friends. Though I secretly do sexually desire them as truly "they are the best of both world". They can relate to women and men very well. I feel so at ease talking to them and it does turn me on :)

The ones I have meet are all straight, in a sense they do like men and strictly men only.

I understand ts'es are people too, and I have always treated people who are my friends with respect. I am very open minded, and if I can connect with woman, man, or transsexual at emotional, intellectual, and physical level then yeah I wouldn't mind being with one even for a lifetime.

However, I do like kids, and one day I do dream of having my own which is the only reason that brings me back to woman but I understand there are so many options of going about that but the ideal would be having a woman that you love and cherish for the rest of your life.

Not sure if the ideal is possible though, but I am not giving hope either.

K

kenmartin

one of the most illuminating threads I've read especially insight provided by Breanna and CathyDomme and some of the guys - like a lot of guys I've fantacised but always been too chicken to follow through - after reading this at least I am more comfortable with how I feel and can acknowledge that no I'm not gay and not fully hetero either not a full "1" but probably more inclined to a 3 or 4 - a beautiful transexual women has to be the best of both worlds just not sure if I'll follow though on it as "mature" first timer

F

Farm Boy

I think i'll start off by saying I regularly go to see tgirls.

I love it...and have for years. I have had quite a few relationships and partners over the years, some were very liberal minded young ladies; often into fetishes, anal, strap-on, mild bdsm, etc.

But nothing turns me on like seeing a young woman in her knickers with that wonderful bulge at the front.

I was initially very nervous about being with a transgendered girl. Maybe that whole aussie thing about men being men etc.

However it changed dramatically when I was at Curtin uni - a pretty young woman I met turned out to be transgenderd; I think I was the only person who knew this.
Slim, feminine, but with fractionally 'boyish' looks. Most of us just put her down as a bit of a tomboy. The fact she had several older brothers and claimed to be from the wheatbelt made virtually no-one suspect.

I was lucky to be in a relationship with her for 3 years. To this day I haven't met another person who has had a good intimate relationship with a Tgirl. We split when she moved to england having landed work there. We are still in contact tho'.

What I really enjoyed was her very feminine lean on things...she would spend a lot on lingerie, toys, and was never backward about having sex when she felt like it.

But what I really enjoyed was her company and her very girliah ways; alright, I really enjoyed our sex life as well. Varied, fun, inventive, and I credit her with really teaching me how to make love with a transexual.

So what do other men say - how did you become attached to transexual sex?

What do you like about it?
Are you passive or active in the sex act?
How often?

Tell us please.

Slim, feminine, but with fractionally 'boyish' looks. Most of us just put her down as a bit of a tomboy. The fact she had several older brothers and claimed to be from the wheatbelt made virtually no-one suspect .So Girls from the WHEATBELT can be masculine tomboys and you just expect this .What next Dad+ Dave jokes .

3geezz

love transexuals just never had the guts to visit one which would be my only chace of meeting one....if anyone could recommend one in the brisbane area would be good. i agree about most points made so far best of both worlds and the sliding scale especially. great thread going guys and gals.

Maxxy

Silver Member

At the end of the day, most transgendered women are simply looking for the same things other women are, love, respect, a nice sex life with a great guy and someone who will treat them on the same level as any other woman. They go through a process whereby they are simply trying to align their mind and body and surgery helps them achieve this to be able to blend in. Just remember next time you are with a true transsexual woman, she is seeking the same validation and attention youd pay to a genetic woman so treat her right and you never know what you might find in return.

Nicely said Breanna, I am very attracted to transgender girls and not just sexually either. I would love to find my perfect partner in life and to me that would most likely be a transgender girl.

universal011

Silver Member

Ive been with a couple of transexuals in Asia and i can just say i agree with everything posted here, it was so sexy it was unreal, glad i worked up the guts to do it.

Any1 know of any good transexuals in the Perth area?

Cheers

M

metalcore

I fantasized abojut it for ages then finaly went for it and was blown away turned me on so much, don't know what it is. Its just so hot.

C

cairns1

when you find a good one who iis hot as with a big tool woow

M

Miss Aeryn

This has been a most informative thread discussion. Breanna's and CathyDomme's posts I agree with a lot There are just waaaay to many things I'd like to break down and discuss but right now well just a couple spring to mind...

Sure there are transgirls who love having their penis and staying pre-op and who stay off anti-androgens to be able to maintain erections and ejaculate but they are few and far between. There will be many pre-op girls who will never be able to afford surgery and thus are stuck living the rest of their lives with their penis and make do and my hat goes off to them.

One has to add that some transgendered individuals decide by choice never to have SRS surgery.

At the end of the day, most transgendered women are simply looking for the same things other women are, love, respect, a nice sex life with a great guy and someone who will treat them on the same level as any other woman. They go through a process whereby they are simply trying to align their mind and body and surgery helps them achieve this to be able to blend in. Just remember next time you are with a true transsexual woman, she is seeking the same validation and attention youd pay to a genetic woman so treat her right and you never know what you might find in return.

Absolutely! It's like what I say to my guys, treat me like a regular sexy woman in bed and I'll return the favour in sexual spades ;)

another man (in whatever form he is presented to you - pre-op or post-op, cross-dresser - bi - etc) can stimulate and satisfy a man more that a woman could ever hope to. He knows his own tool-shed.
trailblazer

Now that I strongly disagree with to the point I find it offensive. The use of all male pronouns in that sentence beggars belief. :nono:

A pre-op or post-op transexual is a woman with a defined medical condition that has a proven treatment with a successful medical and lega outcome.

On the other hand there is such an enormous gulf between a TS and a CD/TV to the point no comparison can be made.

*breathes out*

So back to the OP, my answer would be Fantasy, Fantasy, Fantasy :)

x Aeryn

R

Robyn

And why would a TS sex worker know more than a woman just because she is Transexual trailblazer? What you have stated doesn't sit well with me (I have heard that so many times and about gay and bisexual men too for that matter) I think it takes a special person man, woman/TS that is comfortable in themselves and sexually 'in touch' for the want of better words, to understand the needs of another in order to better satisfy. Man, woman, TS are all capeable of disliking sex too, and missing the point, missing the mark and just, well..........having something missing be it spark, interest whatever.

S

s.m.i.t.t.y

i have been keen to try a TS but i dont know why..it might just be there bodies are sexier

B

BadBoy2Play

This has been a most informative thread discussion. Breanna's and CathyDomme's posts I agree with a lot There are just waaaay to many things I'd like to break down and discuss but right now well just a couple spring to mind...

One has to add that some transgendered individuals decide by choice never to have SRS surgery.

Absolutely! It's like what I say to my guys, treat me like a regular sexy woman in bed and I'll return the favour in sexual spades ;)

Now that I strongly disagree with to the point I find it offensive. The use of all male pronouns in that sentence beggars belief. :nono:

A pre-op or post-op transexual is a woman with a defined medical condition that has a proven treatment with a successful medical and lega outcome.

On the other hand there is such an enormous gulf between a TS and a CD/TV to the point no comparison can be made.

*breathes out*

So back to the OP, my answer would be Fantasy, Fantasy, Fantasy :)

x Aeryn

Sorry to quote most of this message but the responses and quotes cover alot.

This has been a very informative post and thank the OP for this.

I have had the fantasy of a pre op transitional TS, which I prefer to call exceptionally full figured women, for as long as I can remember think it was about when I was 12 or so I fantasised about one of my friends older sister (who I already spent sexual time with but that is another story) having that little bit extra. Don't know why I even thought this of her?

I am yet to discover the pleasures of a TS and hope I don't offend any one but never been to a W/L and don't plan too either so my chances of meeting/being with will be limited or even non exsistant.

I also agree that a CD/Bi - Male etc don't even fit into the same class because my knowledge of TS is they ARE WOMEN wether or not they have had Gender Re-Assignment.

I also agree withe Guys here that they can't tell their partner, this is from past experience when I mentioned to partner at time the response was basically YUK but not those words.

Now I live in a location that would Garentee I will never meet my dream girl so guess I have to just stick with second best