Members That joined before Sept 2019

misssanapatel

Sana Patel
Bronze Member
It is great way to reopen this type of topic and discuss it. We should do it more often.
This will make a great effect in currently ongoing affairs. I would like to read like this more post.

Perthna

Bronze Member
Once you do you posts to get into the state forums we have to push you manually as the upgrade made you inactive users. I will not be online to this until 4pm today. 2019 Members should go thru automatically if you had one post.
Use the time to do your intro posts, you may get lucky Kate might pop in and she is the only other that can do this task.
If you are still getting moderation over 10 posts it means the system had made you inactive, we do not know yet when this problem will be fixed so just be patient.

thanks for heads up, i joined before Oct 2019 but have not been online until now - do u mind telling me which steps to follow to activate? i cant see the general forum nor chit chat etc?

SausageRoll

Bronze Member
Once you do you posts to get into the state forums we have to push you manually as the upgrade made you inactive users. I will not be online to this until 4pm today. 2019 Members should go thru automatically if you had one post.
Use the time to do your intro posts, you may get lucky Kate might pop in and she is the only other that can do this task.
If you are still getting moderation over 10 posts it means the system had made you inactive, we do not know yet when this problem will be fixed so just be patient.
Purely replying to this to get my 5 posts. Thank you

Eva

Bronze Member
一旦您发帖进入状态论坛,我们必须手动推送您,因为升级使您成为非活跃用户。我要到今天下午 4 点才在线。如果你有一个职位,2019 会员应该自动通过。
花时间做介绍帖子,你可能会很幸运凯特会突然出现,她是唯一可以完成这项任务的人。
如果您仍然收到超过 10 个帖子的审核,则表示系统已使您处于非活动状态,我们尚不知道此问题何时会得到解决,因此请耐心等待。
[/引用]
H

Eva

Bronze Member
一旦您发帖进入状态论坛,我们必须手动推送您,因为升级使您成为非活跃用户。我要到今天下午 4 点才在线。如果你有一个职位,2019 会员应该自动通过。
花时间做介绍帖子,你可能会很幸运凯特会突然出现,她是唯一可以完成这项任务的人。
如果您仍然收到超过 10 个帖子的审核,则表示系统已使您处于非活动状态,我们尚不知道此问题何时会得到解决,因此请耐心等待。
[/引用]

Gobble_Doc

Diamond Member
Hello All,
My profile says I joined in 2097. I thought it was about 2004 when the AE forum was starting to wind-down (the first time).
Anyway, I’ve been away a bit, but back now (now that I’m closer to Perth).
GD

gpeck80

Bronze Member
okay thanks.

dordordor

Bronze Member
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum! Hope I can learn from your experiences and this is my 5 posts! THankyou!