• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Members That joined before Sept 2019

Menvoliosi

Bronze Member
Once you do you posts to get into the state forums we have to push you manually as the upgrade made you inactive users. I will not be online to this until 4pm today. 2019 Members should go thru automatically if you had one post.
Use the time to do your intro posts, you may get lucky Kate might pop in and she is the only other that can do this task.
If you are still getting moderation over 10 posts it means the system had made you inactive, we do not know yet when this problem will be fixed so just be patient.
Great, thank you!

Theunknowncomik

Bronze Member
Once you do you posts to get into the state forums we have to push you manually as the upgrade made you inactive users. I will not be online to this until 4pm today. 2019 Members should go thru automatically if you had one post.
Use the time to do your intro posts, you may get lucky Kate might pop in and she is the only other that can do this task.
If you are still getting moderation over 10 posts it means the system had made you inactive, we do not know yet when this problem will be fixed so just be patient.
Been a long time so feeling(for want of a better word) my way around again...

ricaale

Bronze Member
I joined a while back I thought this forum had shut down, posting to get my membership back.