• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Members That joined before Sept 2019

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Remember this @Ginger Spice.02 it's bitter old hags like you that keep women like Isla and myself In a job. With bitches like you it's no wonder men flock to the refuge OF WL. Also, perhaps get your facts straight, not that I think your idiotic point is of any relevance anyway but I have posted numerous times. Get your glasses gran" Gosh there was some classic post back in the day. Many laughs we had & perhaps we should have the funniest moments thread.

MikeOz80

Bronze Member
Promise I'll work on getting the lists across. Long days at work, but being that I'm remote and there's not much else to do after work except gym & Netflix hopefully get the required posts across soon!

Drop Punt

Bronze Member
By gosh so much is changing since I joined a long time ago.
I suppose congratulations are in order..... nice to see it's expanding at least :)

quickchippy

Bronze Member
Oh I've only made 4 dammit one more :) I was thinking whilst on a cruise recently if there's any ladies on those ships...