• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Plumage

Diamond Member
As a previous poster put it, us humans are poor at assessing probabilities of risks. I mean if there is a concern of contracting a STI merely from kissing a WL (or indeed DATY), then why would you drive a car, or catch a uber, to visit the WL as the risk of having an accident and being seriously maimed is higher by order of magnitude.

The nonfatal traffic injury rate is around 7.5 injuries per 1 million person-trips. If you made 2 trips a day, it would take you (on average) 195 years before you got injured. (The odds are much lower again for being 'seriously maimed'.)

Given that 1 in 20 people has chlamydia (for example), and far less than 1 in 20 people have been seriously maimed in a car accident, I think the maths comes out in favour of taking proper precautions in casual sexual encounters.

After all, despite the lower risk of being maimed in a car, you wear your seat belt, right babe?

Last edited:

Kodie VIP Canberra

Legend Member
Safe sex honies, practice it at all times.... Remember the add on TV with all the couples in like 25 beds.. So what have people got that's being spread... It only takes one to passing something on....

The Voice

Diamond Member
The nonfatal traffic injury rate is around 7.5 injuries per 1 million person-trips. If you made 2 trips a day, it would take you (on average) 195 years before you got injured. (The odds are much lower again for being 'seriously maimed'.)

Given that 1 in 20 people has chlamydia (for example), and far less than 1 in 20 people have been seriously maimed in a car accident, I think the maths comes out in favour of taking proper precautions in casual sexual encounters.

After all, despite the lower risk of being maimed in a car, you wear your seat belt, right babe?
You can't average statistics that way unless you are trying to prove a point. The rate of STIs in proper establishments is lower than in the general population and certainly far lower than seeking those services from street workers, just as you point out the risks of being seriously maimed in car accidents is lower when wearing a belt.

Each to their own whether they partake bbjs or kisses, either WLs or clients. However as far as STis for these services go for the mainstream sex industry, there is no data suggesting it is a significant issue in Australia nor in Western Europe where gfe services such as bbjs, daty, kissing is standard fare.

Last edited: