• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

ProfD

Gold Member
You reckon?
I thought sex education was the most disappointing of all the classes in Highschool
Far different than my 14 yr old imagination had led me to believe

Yes, that's why I was picturing something more useful to young adults - being safe doesn't have to be boring nor abstaining.

More like the Monty Python sex-ed skit perhaps....

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
upload_2016-8-22_11-34-54.jpeg

Now Ginger that is all Kisses..... not just kisses in Langtrees BUT all kisses.... ;)

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
And then you have STI like Trichomoniasis can be caught from toilets and sharing bath water but then you can walk out front door and be hit by a bus and herpes and warts can be caught by skin to skin contact

Phoebe

Legend Member
And then you have STI like Trichomoniasis can be caught from toilets and sharing bath water but then you can walk out front door and be hit by a bus and herpes and warts can be caught by skin to skin contact

Not in Adelaide buses dont come... ;)

Phoebe

Legend Member
I'll keep the kissing to a minimal then ;)

article-0-19918BE200000578-544_634x382.jpg

A booking with Ginger ;)

Trishaxxx2

Gold Member
For me I got infected by my first cold sore now I had no idea what it was but my natural instinct was pop that fucker and OMG I was off work for 2weeks I WAS LIVID when I found out it was a cold sore 😭😭😭
I always check mouths right but I'm really considering not kissing at all now 😦

Trishaxxx2

Gold Member
To stay safe never do anything natural.... I even avoid kissing ... saliva is another risk to health ...
It sucks because that's why most my clientele come back to me 😭😭 I kiss them like no tomorrow hey and that's my income 🥺🥺
I wonder how much i will lose when I mention I don't do GFE anymore 😭😭😭

Wacky

Gold Member
It sucks because that's why most my clientele come back to me 😭😭 I kiss them like no tomorrow hey and that's my income 🥺🥺
I wonder how much i will lose when I mention I don't do GFE anymore 😭😭😭

love I love kissing, sucking bottom but the problem is you never know who the person is .. where that person coming from .... medical history.....
to me honestly it’s little bit scary ....
I always avoid doo g such things ...

I guess it’s better to be safe then sorry .....

The Voice

Diamond Member
As a previous poster put it, us humans are poor at assessing probabilities of risks. I mean if there is a concern of contracting a STI merely from kissing a WL (or indeed DATY), then why would you drive a car, or catch a uber, to visit the WL as the risk of having an accident and being seriously maimed is higher by order of magnitude.