• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Is sex toys cheating?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Buddy think like a woman.... stop trying to be a man and departmentalize everything in life... Women choose to leave once she does the man is doomed. get it got it good.. why do men do this.. this is whats so wrong with the planet today... women just don't care about this kind of male crap... maybe if men focused on her and women instead of this then maybe brothels would not exist in the 1st place. but even back then men were like this.. why do men have to look for the reason... the reason is he had two dicks one between his legs and the other one attached to his forehead..

I have found in the past that the only possible result that can ever come from arguing with an idiot is 2 idiots arguing.
Sadly that is the result of trying to have a rational reasonable logical discussion with u phoebe.
The end.
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
[/QUOTE]

Truth Hurts.... The main reason Women have cats is cats are like themselves - None controllable... Men have dogs thinking about the reason why?

C

Ciao Baby

I have found in the past that the only possible result that can ever come from arguing with an idiot is 2 idiots arguing.
Sadly that is the result of trying to have a rational reasonable logical discussion with u phoebe.
The end.
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Truth Hurts.... The main reason Women have cats is cats are like themselves - None controllable... Men have dogs thinking about the reason why?
[/QUOTE]

And I repeat...
The only possible result of arguing with an idiot is 2 idiots arguing.
The end. :banghead: :banghead::banghead:

Phoebe

Legend Member

And I repeat...
The only possible result of arguing with an idiot is 2 idiots arguing.
The end. :banghead: :banghead::banghead:
[/QUOTE]

LOL... I think rationally ..

Phoebe

Legend Member
There is evidence in this thread, other current threads and historical threads to suggest otherwise.

Phoebe: "I think rationally .."
Phoebe: " ...Men have dogs thinking about the reason why?"
etc

Men prefer dogs over cats.. women prefer cats over dogs.. <--- I think we know the reasons why.

John Smithl

Legend Member
Hmm me express myself you need to ask around.. ;)
Phoebe: "Men prefer dogs over cats.. women prefer cats over dogs.. <--- I think we know the reasons why."
I'm asking you politely for your reasons for your above statement, which you then refuse to give, therefore this is lack of expression.

English Rose

BBW English Rose Massage
Gold Member
I have been asked by a friend, is sex toys cheating because her husband thinks it is. My thoughts straight away was to answer a question with another question, is hand relieve cheating? What are your thoughts? Help!!!
It seems a shame that in this day and age that some people think of sex toys and hand relief as cheating. Nobody falls in love with a sex toy, most will fantasize about something sexy while playing and hand relief, well it's just another muscle that needs some release from time to time. Sure it's sexual but like a sex toy you don't fall in love with the hand relief provider.
If people weren't allowed to use sex toys or have hand relief would there be more crimes committed on people in general?

Elizabeth Ely

Gold Member
No way it is cheating, maybe he just does not feel comfy because thinks she will no longer need sex as much as before toys.

Phoebe

Legend Member
No way it is cheating, maybe he just does not feel comfy because thinks she will no longer need sex as much as before toys.

Don't enter into a relationship... do what you like, when you like with as many people as you like, for as long as you like, where you like etc etc...

There are over 200,000,000 Rabbits, versus 25 Million humans in Australia.. ...

Elizabeth Ely

Gold Member
Don't enter into a relationship... do what you like, when you like with as many people as you like, for as long as you like, where you like etc etc...

There are over 200,000,000 Rabbits, versus 25 Million humans in Australia.. ...
?????
I did not get your comment. Maybe it is too early for me, but how is your comment related with mine when all I am saying it is: communication, if you know why you should be able to find a way in between the two parties.

Phoebe

Legend Member
?????
I did not get your comment. Maybe it is too early for me, but how is your comment related with mine when all I am saying it is: communication, if you know why you should be able to find a way in between the two parties.

I am saying stay single be free..... that is all.. if you are single you do what you like... Freaking jealous people are the worst...Oh no she bought a sex toy, oh no I can't please her anymore. newsflash you are probably right there buddy...

Down boy

Gold Member
I have a FWB who is absolutely in love with her particular vibrator. If I was stupid enough to make her choose between me and it, I’d be shown the door. Don’t care, it comes out nearly every time we’re intimate, especially if we are pressed for time. Before, during and sometimes after the act. Who’d not want to make, help and watch your partner orgasm multiple times instead of only once or twice without it?

O

Outski

I personally don't have a problem with a gf using a vibe either with or without me but I wonder how many women would have an issue with their bf using a sex doll or fleshlight?

S

SilverSurfer44

Bought time the female species get dildos with sperm like squirting....

S

SilverSurfer44

Both species dont need orgasm to have great sex and enjiy themselves . Orgasms can end the fun sometimes !! There always good food and grog music for ambiance. Me likes to keep thrusting not too fast take it easy, long time

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoebe

Legend Member
Both species dont need orgasm to have great sex and enjiy themselves . Orgasms can end the fun sometimes !! There always good food and grog music for ambiance

A man can cum , but hey he still has a tongue and 8 fingers and 2 thumbs.. Women can cum or not cum and still keep going 24/7!

A

Annoyance

A man can cum , but hey he still has a tongue and 8 fingers and 2 thumbs.. Women can cum or not cum and still keep going 24/7!
Depends Phoebe, I've had girls who's drained after I've given them a few rounds in the boxing ring. And they just want to sleep the day away. LoL.