• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Is sex toys cheating?

A

Annoyance

Good to know, I've im the same wore a leather jacket once and sweated my weight of water wearing it out in the sun. Peeling it off was no joke. I agree with you comfort cloths all the way, although you ladies always amaze me when you decide put on those heel shoes or boots and wear them all day. Don't get me wrong I love a lady in high heels sexy, but the strain on your front feet must be killer at the end of the day Phoebe.

sabredog

Steppin' Out
Legend Member
My first wife could not come at all. She got very upset about it, telling me some upsetting stories abot relationships in the past that failed because her boyfriends thought she was frigid. A vibrator purchase on our first Valentines day solved it all for her and that device became part of our intimate relationship.

C

Ciao Baby

He sounds very old fashioned in a sense anyone or anything else besides him is considered cheating. Self pleasure isn't cheating since your doing it solely yourself, but using something else is in his book. There are those worried how good sex toys are that the person might rate their toy pleasure better then the current partner they are with.

I really don't see how using a sex toy could b considered cheating unless of course someone else is driving it 😉

A

Annoyance

@Jamie have you every heard of jealously? There are all forms of it and using someone or something else besides them is cheating to them. Call it extreme but it does happen.

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
This reminds me of an ex I had that got so angry knowing I had toys for "me time" because he thought he wasn't " satisfying " me enough.

Firstly, lol correct
Secondly, why be jealous over a dildo :p
Hi Betty , I was in the same situation with ex .But he told me to go & buy a vibrator cause he thought I was to much work to get to orgasm.
It gets worse I asked him to buy it for me & he would not . Said I had to buy myself . Our relationship fell apart because I stoped wanting to have sex with him as I was left feeling like he didn’t give s shit about me & it started causing arguments .. If he wasn’t satisfing you & he knew this I think he didn’t care enough to put the effort in & good on you for self satisfing . Sometimes it needed as a way of relaxing . Like I have said before orgasms make you feel happy . 😄

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Hi Betty , I was in the same situation with ex .But he told me to go & buy a vibrator cause he thought I was to much work to get to orgasm.
It gets worse I asked him to buy it for me & he would not . Said I had to buy myself . Our relationship fell apart because I stoped wanting to have sex with him as I was left feeling like he didn’t give s shit about me & it started causing arguments .. If he wasn’t satisfing you & he knew this I think he didn’t care enough to put the effort in & good on you for self satisfing . Sometimes it needed as a way of relaxing . Like I have said before orgasms make you feel happy . 😄

This is why more and more women are turning to other women..

C

Ciao Baby

Wow really? so u broke up with ur bf cos he refused 2 buy u a dildo??
It is hard 2 tell from ur post his reasons e.g had he on previous occasions bought u sex toys & made the wrong choice? If so he might of wanted u to choose the right dildo to suit ur particular needs requirements & expectations when he told u 2 buy it urself?
It is a cool story tho either way 🤭

Phoebe

Legend Member
cause he thought I was to much work to get to orgasm.

Wow really? so u broke up with ur bf cos he refused 2 buy u a dildo??
It is hard 2 tell from ur post the his reasons e.g had he on previous occasions bought u sex toys & made the wrong choice? If so he might of wanted u to choose the right dildo to suit ur particular needs requirements & expectations when he told u 2 buy it urself?
It is a cool story tho either way 🤭

Buddy read the 1st part.... he caused it not her, as he couldn't be bothered at trying to make her cum... he suffers sexual ADHD..

C

Ciao Baby

Buddy read the 1st part.... he caused it not her, as he couldn't be bothered at trying to make her cum... he suffers sexual ADHD..
Hmmmm maybe but the thing that intrigues me most about this post is she complaining that he was a dud root or is she complaining that he didn't buy her a dildo or maybe she is complaining about both?
Either way I think this will lead 2 Katrina's Xmas stocking overflowing with dildo's of all different shapes sizes & functions 😂

C

Ciao Baby

Which makes me think of the lame ducks earlier post - If you could choose just 1 thing for xmas 🤪

Phoebe

Legend Member
Hmmmm maybe but the thing that intrigues me most about this post is she complaining that he was a dud root or is she complaining that he didn't buy her a dildo or maybe she is complaining about both?
Either way I think this will lead 2 Katrina's Xmas stocking overflowing with dildo's of all different shapes sizes & functions 😂

She was wanting him to make her cum, he couldn't be bothered as it was all too hard for his male brain, he mentioned to buy a dildo, well if you suggest it, go buy it, so she is 100% right there, then that started a shi!t storm of fights, and well like all women before her she thought long and hard about it, and him and her and well we know the rest.. now he's sitting there with a dildo with her scent on it, asking himself where did I go wrong? So she moved on and upwards hopefully is having plenty of orgasms and he's well who cares..

C

Ciao Baby

She was wanting him to make her cum, he couldn't be bothered as it was all too hard for his male brain, he mentioned to buy a dildo, well if you suggest it, go buy it, so she is 100% right there, then that started a shi!t storm of fights, and well like all women before her she thought long and hard about it, and him and her and well we know the rest.. now he's sitting there with a dildo with her scent on it, asking himself where did I go wrong? So she moved on and upwards hopefully is having plenty of orgasms and he's well who cares..
Wow ok phoebe so u r saying that he did actually buy her a dildo but they split anyway & he got custody of the dildo & instead of carrying a torch for her he carries a dildo for her? 😂😂😂

Phoebe

Legend Member
Wow ok phoebe so u r saying that he did actually buy her a dildo but they split anyway & he got custody of the dildo & instead of carrying a torch for her he carries a dildo for her? 😂😂😂

No... LOL I am saying she is 100% right... read the reason why it happened.... he caused it , you are not getting that fact, why is relationships so hard for men to get... she gave him all the orgasms he wanted but he was not bothered about her needs... if you suggest to your partner lets go out for a meal, do you expect her to pay for it ? or make the booking... Jesus guys is this really that hard...

C

Ciao Baby

No... LOL I am saying she is 100% right... read the reason why it happened.... he caused it , you are not getting that fact, why is relationships so hard for men to get... she gave him all the orgasms he wanted but he was not bothered about her needs... if you suggest to your partner lets go out for a meal, do you expect her to pay for it ? or make the booking... Jesus guys is this really that hard...
So who got custody of the dildo then???🤣🤣🤣

X

Xavier Jung

why is relationships so hard for men to get...

Suggestion - how about not generalizing?

It is the Soul that relationships are a focus for, and they are sacred. What it depends on is the awareness of the Soul in question.

Personally, I always put too much of a focus on the other person only to be let down when they were not there for me.

C

Ciao Baby

[/QUOTE]

So Phoebe based on 2 single solitary facts
1. He didn't make her cum
2. He didn't buy her a dildo
I find it quite odd that u have enuff facts & information 2 elect urself as judge jury & executioner?
I would have thought a rational logical person (male female or transgender) would of questioned at the very least -
1. How long did the relationship last?
2. Did he ever sexually satisfy her?
3. Was he even aware she was a working girl?
4. If the answer to Q.3 is yes then - what kind of physchological impact did knowing that she has sex with 1000+ other men a year have on the boyfriend overall? (See my recent post here -https://www.talkinsex.com/threads/sex-workers-in-a-relationship.45151/post-538113 )
It is very easy to take sides & get ur 2 cents worth in but it is worth considering that every story has 2 sides & in a court of law "innocent til proven guilty" is not just a fancy phrase that lawyers use. 👍

Phoebe

Legend Member
I find it quite odd that u have enuff facts & information 2 elect urself as judge jury & executioner?
I would have thought a rational logical person (male female or transgender) would of questioned at the very least -
4. If the answer to Q.3 is yes - what kind of physchological impact did knowing that she has sex with 1000+ other men a year have on the boyfriend overall? (See my recent post here -https://www.talkinsex.com/threads/sex-workers-in-a-relationship.45151/post-538113 )
It is very easy to take sides & get ur 2 cents worth in but it is worth considering that every story has 2 sides & in a court of law "innocent til proven guilty" is not just a fancy phrase that lawyers use.
[/QUOTE]

Buddy think like a woman.... stop trying to be a man and departmentalize everything in life... Women choose to leave once she does the man is doomed. get it got it good.. why do men do this.. this is whats so wrong with the planet today... women just don't care about this kind of male crap... maybe if men focused on her and women instead of this then maybe brothels would not exist in the 1st place. but even back then men were like this.. why do men have to look for the reason... the reason is he had two dicks one between his legs and the other one attached to his forehead..

C

Ciao Baby

4. If the answer to Q.3 is yes - what kind of physchological impact did knowing that she has sex with 1000+ other men a year have on the boyfriend overall? (See my recent post here -https://www.talkinsex.com/threads/sex-workers-in-a-relationship.45151/post-538113 )
It is very easy to take sides & get ur 2 cents worth in but it is worth considering that every story has 2 sides & in a court of law "innocent til proven guilty" is not just a fancy phrase that lawyers use.

Buddy think like a woman.... stop trying to be a man and departmentalize everything in life... Women choose to leave once she does the man is doomed. get it got it good.. why do men do this.. this is whats so wrong with the planet today... women just don't care about this kind of male crap... maybe if men focused on her and women instead of this then maybe brothels would not exist in the 1st place. but even back then men were like this.. why do men have to look for the reason... the reason is he had two dicks one between his legs and the other one attached to his forehead..
[/QUOTE]

I have found in the past that the only possible result that can ever come from arguing with an idiot is 2 idiots arguing.
Sadly that is the result of trying to have a rational reasonable logical discussion with u phoebe.
The end.
:banghead::banghead::banghead: