• Langtrees.com will start paid advertising on the 12th April this year. (my mothers birthday) Wallet balances will still remain if logged in the last month. Advertisers that have not logged in wallets will be reduced to zero.

Is sex toys cheating?

A

Annoyance

He sounds very old fashioned in a sense anyone or anything else besides him is considered cheating. Self pleasure isn't cheating since your doing it solely yourself, but using something else is in his book. There are those worried how good sex toys are that the person might rate their toy pleasure better then the current partner they are with.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
OK, so I will start this debate. the question to this thread is;- "Is sex toys Cheating."
We the above all say NO.

How about this argument.
If the sex toy was a life-size doll with sex organs and could vocalize common sentence`s.
Would having sex with a doll be classified as cheating??????

stovo82

Diamond Member
I wonder how the sex workers will be able to compete against the growing popularity of sex robots that look life like? Sex robots will be able to mimic humans, look sexy, never complain and no risk of STIs.

Life size doll that looks like prime Hollywood actress from the 1950s or 1960s. Rita Hayworth, Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, Lauren Bacall, etc.
I want a life size doll that looks good and can sing and dance too and can be customised with different outfits and accessories.

Terti

Gold Member
He sounds very old fashioned in a sense anyone or anything else besides him is considered cheating. Self pleasure isn't cheating since your doing it solely yourself, but using something else is in his book. There are those worried how good sex toys are that the person might rate their toy pleasure better then the current partner they are with.
I agree with your thoughts

John Smithl

Legend Member
I feel it's more complex than a yes or no.
As devils advocate, what would happen if a man in a relationship decided to regularly use a fleshlight to cum?
Then roles reversed?

Personally, I've infrequently used toys when away from my partner and used them with her. A great deal of enjoyment, build up, exploration and bonding. Beautiful stuff!

aaron.lee

Legend Member
If its a concern for the bloke, perhaps try to compromise. Use a small clit vibrator on the clit during sex in a missionary position. Most girls cum very quickly and the orgasm appears to be more intense. Perhaps the bloke will feel better his girl hadnt been penetrated by others, toys included. Some guys are selfish.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Cheating is say a wife buying these toys without her husbands knowledge or going to store or online without him being there, if this is all okay to do so, then why do women get so narky when husband comes home with a new motorbike, car engine, jet ski or BBQ without her knowledge..... Cheating is the act of purchasing without your significant others knowledge... Also the Husband has to ask why do you need toys ? If they have a healthy sex life..

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
No way on earth!

In a relationship if you're using sex toys as a substitute for sex with the other person, because neither person has any sex drive then that's a potential problem.

But if your hubby has just decided to go out drinking with the boys on Friday night, then pull out that magic wand and go to town!

S

SilverSurfer44

Luckily lots or everyone has different perceptions of aided and not aided mass debates. Same as law school, poitics, or english at school mass debates

S

SilverSurfer44

Mass opinions of things and acts by men to be annoying in this case. Bit like fishing and throwing a line to catch a fish. Becomes verbal statements to get reactions.

A

Annoyance

Funny enough talking about sexual performance is a touchy subject between couples, no one wants to be lacking or known to be lacking in the bedroom. How can you say after half a year to years down the track that you sux in bed, so I bought these toys to get myself off.
Communication is key to any relationship with both sides understanding each others point of view and are willing to improve those odd ends to repair any part of their relationship. But in reality everyone is stubborn and fragile egos that arguments are sure to follow and spiral out of control.

X

Xavier Jung

Funny enough talking about sexual performance is a touchy subject between couples, no one wants to be lacking or known to be lacking in the bedroom. How can you say after half a year to years down the track that you sux in bed, so I bought these toys to get myself off.
Communication is key to any relationship with both sides understanding each others point of view and are willing to improve those odd ends to repair any part of their relationship. But in reality everyone is stubborn and fragile egos that arguments are sure to follow and spiral out of control.

An astute observation.

The thought occurs what happens when AI becomes advanced enough to be part of a sex toy and one sex toy visits another...cheating?

A

Annoyance

Yup it is @Xavier Jung If your having sex other then your partner it to a fair amount of ppl will consider it to be cheating. All depends on your spouse mind set.